EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: MS, Hattiesburg - 10/18/2012 to 10/21/2012

Status
Not open for further replies.

Flying Dutchman

Virginia Chapter Leaders - Retired
Hogan and Donna, I am sorry that we need to cancel our participation in the Alamissibamasippi Rally at this late date.:( Dorothy and I have so looked forward to being with you and our wonderful Alabama and Mississippi Heartland family, but events have developed where we found ourselves in a position that required us to be in two places at the same time. Still do not know how to accomplish that. We do wish you all a wonderful rally and we intend to be with you in spirit. We hope to see many of you in the near future, and we are committed to be with you next spring in Gulf Shores. To all, our best wishes.

hogan

Past Mississippi Chapter Leader (Founding)
Eric & Dorothy,
We will miss having our Rallyaholics Royalty with us, but we understand. We will look forward to seeing you at Gulf Shores.

hogan

Attention Folks.................Urgent Message

Thinking about Tee-Shirts for Rally. I need to know who would like Tees and what sizes. Cost is 6.50 S-XL and 8.50 for 2XL.
Please advise asap.

Thanks,
Hogan

Gizzy

Attention Folks.................Urgent Message

Thinking about Tee-Shirts for Rally. I need to know who would like Tees and what sizes. Cost is 6.50 S-XL and 8.50 for 2XL.
Please advise asap.

Thanks,
Hogan

Hogan,
One XL and one 2XL please.

hogan

Last Call for Tee-shirts. Got to send order in this week. Not long until Rally time down in South Mississippi.

For Meet & Greet get-together on Thursday evening; we will plan to have horse doervers, snacks, and desserts. This is not our Pot luck; that is on Friday night, but feel free to bring something to share.

Cool weather is coming; already here in North Mississippi. Low 40's this morning. We had campfire every night last week.

See you soon

hogan

BOLO Special Notice BOLO Two Peas in a Pod are missing. Whereabouts unknown. It is known that they have not yet signed up for the AlaMissiBamaSippi Fall Rally at Paul B. Johnson state park, right on the way to Texas and just a few miles south of Hattiesburg, Mississippi. If you see these culprits or get any inkling of their whereabouts, please pass the information on discretely. A kidnapping may be necessary to bring these two in.

Last edited:

2psnapod2

Texas-South Chapter Leaders-Retired
BOLO Special Notice BOLO Two Peas in a Pod are missing. Whereabouts unknown. It is known that they have not yet signed up for the AlaMissiBamaSippi Fall Rally at Paul B. Johnson state park, right on the way to Texas and just a few miles south of Hattiesburg, Mississippi. If you see these culprits or get any inkling of their whereabouts, please pass the information on discretely. A kidnapping may be necessary to bring these two in.

Oh how we wish we could be there. But it is just not in the cards this time. We will be trying real hard to make it next time. I know we will be back down in this neck of the woods.

I will be following you guys, maybe we will have to skype a rally with you! That would be Kool if some of these rallies were. That way those that don't get to attend would see what they are missing!

You guys have a barrel of fun, but not too much because, I will really be sad then!

2ps out.....

hogan

Okay, JB you take the northern flank, FlyingDutchman can move in from east, Nita Cooper will push up from southwest. We should have them hemmed up; don't think that Key Largo is ocean-ready.
At the least, you should give us a copy of your ill-planned itenerary so we can help you re-structure and achieve greatness.

YaShouldaGotaDiesel

Hogan, they will be coming here at my house this weekend, ah maybe I can push up from the south. Or holdem here until reinforcements can come and help.

Sent from my Milestone X2 using Tapatalk 2

Status
Not open for further replies.