EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: MS, Picayune - 4/15/2021 to 4/18/2021

Status
Not open for further replies.

mountainlovers76

Mississippi Chapter Leaders
Hi everyone, Pat and Elaine Poole will be arriving on April 15 and leaving on April 19th. We are in space #7. See you all then!

please order one shirt size 2x. Thanks!

See you in April. Thanks.

Ricky & Rachel

- - - Updated - - -

Just made my reservation with the park. Will be in site 24, arriving on 4/14 and leaving on 4/19. My T-shirt size is XL.

George Speir

See you then.

Ricky & Rachel

kimdot

Hi Ricky and Rachel,

We are booked with Sun Roamers to attend your rally. Will be arriving 4/14 and leaving on 4/19. They put us on site 21. See you in April.

Toccoatravelers

Hey Cuz’
We are coming to Mississippi! We will be arriving on April 15 and leaving on April 19. We will be on site 3. (Angel said they moved Hayden and GiGi to site 27). Our T-shirts should be 1 XL and 1 XXXL. Let me know if you want my $20 before or pay you when we get there.

Looking forward to to seeing everyone!

mountainlovers76

Hi Ricky and Rachel,

We are booked with Sun Roamers to attend your rally. Will be arriving 4/14 and leaving on 4/19. They put us on site 21. See you in April.

Glad y'all can make it. Have missed seeing so many of our friends this past year.

Ricky & Rachel

- - - Updated - - -

made reservations arrive 4-15 leaving 4-18. site 16. 2 xl shirts

Look forward to seeing you at the rally.

Ricky & Rachel

We registered with Sun Roamers for your rally. Arriving April 15, departing April 19. They put us on site 25.

Put us down for a M and XL T-Shirt

mountainlovers76

Hi to all our fellow Heartlanders. Time is fast approaching for the Mississippi rally and trust everyone is preparing now to come and enjoy the food, fun and fellowship. If you are not registered yet, it is not too late. We have a good group already signed up and welcome any others that would like to join us.

For those that have T-shirts ordered, you can now send in your payment if you have not already done so. The vendor would like to get the order placed for the shirts next week. We all know how things have been with ordering things during this time of the virus.

The agenda is now posted so that you can have an idea of what to expect during the rally. Just go back to the first post to see the campground info, agenda, T-Shirt info and the attendees list.

Look forward to seeing everyone soon.

Ricky & Rachel Lester

'Lil Guy'

Sorry for any inconvenience but Debbie and I have to cancel this rally. Just starting a major house renovation that will run for 3 months.

Chippendale

A guy working on my slide toppers a couple of days ago discovered about an 8" crack in the gel coat running up from the corner of the kitchen slide opening. I guess it would be smarter to tow it to a fiberglass repair place around here than on a 1,400 mile round trip. I am sorry, but I think I had better not try and attend this rally.

George Speir

Possum51

I’m sorry but Pat and I have to cancel this rally. He is having health problems and he can’t travel that far. Thank you!

mountainlovers76

Sorry for any inconvenience but Debbie and I have to cancel this rally. Just starting a major house renovation that will run for 3 months.

We will miss y'all at the rally but know about renovations. We are nearing the end of a total home renovation ourselves. Will be glad when it is complete and know you will be also.

Ricky & Rachel

- - - Updated - - -

A guy working on my slide toppers a couple of days ago discovered about an 8" crack in the gel coat running up from the corner of the kitchen slide opening. I guess it would be smarter to tow it to a fiberglass repair place around here than on a 1,400 mile round trip. I am sorry, but I think I had better not try and attend this rally.

George Speir

I know that feeling. Had the same thing happen on our previous Bighorn at the top of the bedroom slide.

Maybe next year.

Ricky & Rachel

- - - Updated - - -

I’m sorry but Pat and I have to cancel this rally. He is having health problems and he can’t travel that far. Thank you!

Will be praying he gets better soon.

Ricky & Rachel

Unfortunately we have to cancel. Our coach is in the shop getting the roof replaced and was supposed to be ready last week. We still do not have it!!! I am mad as heck but decided not to push them as that is one thing I definitely want done correctly. Was looking forward to camping for a few days.

EB3

Ricky and Rachel,
Y’all did a fine job! The rally has been a lot of fun. It was great to meet you. We hope to see you again soon — maybe TN rally in October. Safe travels and blessings.

Status
Not open for further replies.