EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: NC, New Bern - 11/2/2018 to 11/4/2018

Status
Not open for further replies.

Warrstang331

North Carolina Chapter Leaders
Good evening to all.
I hope all is well with everyone. Just wanted to let all the new NC chapter members know that if you don’t already have a members badge here’s a link to the Heartland owners club member badge promotion that you can order new or updated badges. This link is good thru 31 October 2018.https://goo.gl/sEFPLz

- - - Updated - - -

Just a reminder if anyone hasn’t yet signed up for the NC Chapter Rally and you are planning to do so. There is 3 days left before the remaining camp sites are released back to the camp ground, so don’t delay.

Hayden

- - - Updated - - -

Warrstang331

Hello all NC Chapter members and anyone else effected by hurricane Florence, Gigi and I are holding up well so far. So far just rain and wind damage, currently no power but we have a generator so all is not lost.
I will be in contact with the New Bern koa this week to see what will be the outcome for the future Rally in November. So more to follow.

Hayden

jbeletti

Hayden & Gigi, wishing you and others in your area all the best through this storm and the aftermath.

Hopefully the rally can go on, but if it cannot, all will understand. Last year, the South Texas chapter had to move their rally due to hurricane damage in the Port Aransas, TX area. They had more time between the storm and the rally to replan. Take care and stay safe.

Warrstang331

Hayden & Gigi, wishing you and others in your area all the best through this storm and the aftermath.

Hopefully the rally can go on, but if it cannot, all will understand. Last year, the South Texas chapter had to move their rally due to hurricane damage in the Port Aransas, TX area. They had more time between the storm and the rally to replan. Take care and stay safe.

Jim,

Thanks. We’re doing good. Will contact the camp ground this week as soon as possible. But don’t know if I had to cancel there, will it be enough time to schedule it else where.

Hayden

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Warrstang331

Hello everyone, the new bern Rally scheduled for November has been cancelled due to hurricane Florence passing thru and wiping out New Bern KOA. You will be receiving a cancellation notice from them, if you haven’t already done so. So please be on the lookout for it.
There is no other venue planned for this year. We will be diligently working on next years Rally, more to follow.
I know everyone was looking forward to seeing each other and having a good time.

Hayden

Nabo

Southeast Region Director-Retired
Hurricane Florence was not kind to all of North Carolina but especially to the east coast. There is still massive flooding in some areas which is still ongoing. I-95 is closed over 1/2 of the state. Northeast parts of South Carolina is also having major damage.
Thank you Hayden and Gigi for all of your work. 2019 will be a better year.

Status
Not open for further replies.