EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: NJ, Cape May - 10/25/2013 to 10/27/2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

dbylinski

NE Reg Dir Retired
Bylinski will take 1 Ladies (XL) and 1 Mens (2XL). Are the shirts 100% Cotton? Sometimes it makes a difference in what size to order.

oldmannj

Bylinski will take 1 Ladies (XL) and 1 Mens (2XL). Are the shirts 100% Cotton? Sometimes it makes a difference in what size to order.

I think they are a blend. However another point to bring up with the shirt guy. I can however guarantee they are GREEN !!

dbylinski

NE Reg Dir Retired
100% cotton is much better for the summer months if your "green" choice is available in the cotton. We have done 50/50 blend shirts in the past and they were not as well received as the 100% cotton. Speaking from experience and just sayin'! You can move forward whatever way you wish.

oldmannj

A great BIG welcome to Scott and Ellen Gardner!!!!! Fun folks who Irene and I camp with a lot. We will however have to break out the duct tape and magic markers for this one.......for this year at least!! TEEHEE ED.:angel:

dalspot

Ive often thought it would be a good idea if the chapter leaders would let every one know the brand and style of shirts they have chosen. That way you can compare sizes to others you probably own.

Karen

100% cotton is much better for the summer months if your "green" choice is available in the cotton. We have done 50/50 blend shirts in the past and they were not as well received as the 100% cotton. Speaking from experience and just sayin'! You can move forward whatever way you wish.

oldmannj

Hi Karen, I'm afraid I gave more time and attention to design and ultimately price than brand or style. I have to speak to the supplier about kid's sizes, so I'll get you that information as well. Honestly the point you raise never entered my mind. Then again, not much ever does seep into my thick skull. LOL. ED. :angel:

Miller0758

View attachment 25575 okay, Here they are. The official rally shirts. Price is $10.00 2,3 or 4X are $2.00 more. Men's are pocket tees, Ladies are plain tees. If you are interested please post size and number of shirts. Click on pic for a better image. ED.:angel:

The Miller's will take 1 men's XL and 1 ladies L. We'll wait to see what comes of the children's shirts.

oldmannj

View attachment 25575 Okay, Here they are. The official rally shirts. Price is $10.00 2,3 or 4X are $2.00 more. Men's are pocket tees, Ladies are plain tees. If you are interested please post size and number of shirts. Click on pic for a better image. ED.:angel:

OK Thank you John and Lisa. I have you down for your shirts. Have an answer about the kid's shirts later on today hopefully! ED.:angel:

porthole

Retired
The Rally Giveback Wishlist is up and live - donate away - either by replying to that thread, PM or email. If you have my number you can text too.

Just no "verbals" - as I most likely will join Deb.

Cape May Giveback list

porthole

Retired
Ed - per your message I contacted the campground.....................

My site J33, is under your name.

The deposit for that site is under Tom's name.
Tom's site - they don't know about a deposit

My deposit is not under any name

10/22/12 CHECK CRD PURCHASE 10/21 SEASHORE CAMPSITES CAPE MAY NJ 473702XXXXXX0462 282295600182564 ?MCC=7033
$30.00

Waiting to hear back from the CG.

TomSt

Past New Jersey Chapter Leader
I have previously informed the campground, Bill Sherriff, that Ed was taking over the Rally. That clarification would have to be between Ed and Bill Sherriff. I am on site J-21-A from 10-17 thru 10-27 with a $35 deposit paid by credit card 10-18-12.

oldmannj

The Winklers would like 1 men's Xl 1 women 3x and are children's sizes available?

Hi Donna, Unfortunately we won't be able to offer actual kid's sizes due to the size of the imprint screen. If Robbie can do a small men's shirt that's doable. Just not in the budget to have another size of the screen done. Sorry, ED. :angel:

oldmannj

Ive often thought it would be a good idea if the chapter leaders would let every one know the brand and style of shirts they have chosen. That way you can compare sizes to others you probably own.

Karen

Hi Karen, I don't know if this is exactly the information you wanted or not, but here goes. The maker will be either Gildan or Jerzees. The style is a unisex tee shirt. The shirts will be a 50/50 blend. Hope this answers your questions. ED :angel:

porthole

Retired
Ed, my reservation for J33 is confirmed under my name.

Tom, you should double check with the CG. They have you on the correct site but odds are they don't have your deposit under your name.
Seems to only be an issue for those of us that made the reservation last year while still at that rally.

Actually, I think that anyone that reserved last year should check and confirm their site and deposit. I can't say that I am surprised after we completed the reservation last year.

TheWinklers

Hi Donna, Unfortunately we won't be able to offer actual kid's sizes due to the size of the imprint screen. If Robbie can do a small men's shirt that's doable. Just not in the budget to have another size of the screen done. Sorry, ED. :angel:

Boo! LOL unfortunately he's barely a child's 5 so a men's small will be longer then he is! Thanks for checking.

TomSt

Past New Jersey Chapter Leader
You can have good and you can have cheap but not both. LOL I have my receipt with reservation sheet, I will worry about it then thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.