EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: NJ, Cape May - 10/25/2013 to 10/27/2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

oldmannj

A great big Jersey chapter welcome to Bill & Liz Shaffer. Brand new Owners, brand new Club Members and Brand new Rally goers!!!! Welcome to the gang. Be careful rallies are known to be addictive. (and fattening LOL) ED. :angel:

gschaaf

Hi Ed I M way behind things beings we're out here on the west coast. If I am not to late we would like shirts 1 mans XL and 1 ladies large. Any problem let me know thanks and we'll see ya soon.

oldmannj

Hi Ed I M way behind things beings we're out here on the west coast. If I am not to late we would like shirts 1 mans XL and 1 ladies large. Any problem let me know thanks and we'll see ya soon.

not a problem Glenn....I had posted the shirt orders so everyone would have plenty of time to get their orders in. I've got you and Fran covered. Anyone else wanting shirts for the rally can order by posting here or getting in touch with me personally. ED. P.S. Glenn hurry home we miss you and we need some stories from your adventure. Youz guyz look like your having the time of your lives.

oldmannj

How about a great big warm New Jersey chapter type welcome to Arthur and Margaret Minor. I haven't met the Minor's so I'm going to have at least 1 new pair of friends when October gets here. ED. :angel:

oldmannj

Welcome to Chuck and Ellen, New York chapter members who signed up yesterday for the rally. Our numbers keep growing and Irene and I couldn't be happier!!!!!! ED. :angel:

oldmannj

OK folks, I know October still seems far away but, we'll have to turn in the unused camp sites and the order for the tee shirts by Sept. 20th . If my new and revised Mayan calendar is correct that's only 4 measly weeks away. If you plan on attending, or would like shirts let me know before then. ED. :angel:

oldmannj

Irene's and my neighbors from the chapter leaders summit ,Bob and Betty Floyd are going to join the party!!! Welcome Bob and Betty!!! Can't wait to see you guys again. ED.:angel:

oldmannj

Hi all. We have begun planning for food and supplies for the rally. We are figuring 2 per rig. If there is anyone bringing more than that, we'd appreciate a head count. That way we can cover all attendees. This also applies to our younger campers. As always thanks in advance for your response ED & Irene. P.S. We already have JR, Nicole and Robbie counted. If anyone wants to join us, or would like tee shirts please let us know.

oldmannj

SEVEN short days before we turn in the camp sites and have to close out the shirt orders !!!!!!!!! If you are contemplating one last fling at the shore please call the Campground soon. ED.:angel:

oldmannj

John and Debbie's good friends Eddie and Alicia O'Neill will be joining the fun in Cape May. Many new friends to meet and greet for this rally. Please join me in welcoming Eddie and Alicia to the rally. They will be on J5 with their new Landmark. ED. :angel:

oldmannj

GOING.......GOING.........ABOUT TO BE GONE!!!!!!!!!!! I've managed to stretch the sites return date to 9/25 (which is this Wednesday) If you'd like to attend now is the time to reserve. Any unused sites will go back to the campground.

oldmannj

PLEASE REMEMBER THE ANIMAL SHELTER WISH LIST! I was at the shelter over the weekend and learned that they have over 200 kitties as well as all of our canine friends. Please help by donating some goodies for the benefit of the animals. The URL under my signature takes you to the wishlist that Duane (porthole) set up for the gives back for this event. ED :angel:

Last edited:

TomSt

Past New Jersey Chapter Leader
Come on guys give Ed a break!! Sign up now he deserves your support at this rally!! when we get from down south Mary and I will start buying kitty stuff. joust do not want to carry it 800 miles back

Status
Not open for further replies.