EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: NJ, Cape May - 5/16/2014 to 5/18/2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

gschaaf

Hey Ed just realized I didn't give you our arrival and departure dates. You know me a day late and a dollar short!!!!! We will be in 5/16 to 5/18 Sorry about that see ya soon.

oldmannj

Hey Ed just realized I didn't give you our arrival and departure dates. You know me a day late and a dollar short!!!!! We will be in 5/16 to 5/18 Sorry about that see ya soon.
Not a problem Glenn, I knew you'd be coming and then going LOL Thank you!!1 ED. :angel: Hey Glenn while we're at it....I don't have your site either.

oldmannj

Heck Glenn, My mind is shot at 57! Right there with ya on that one.

LOL Jamie!!!! touche brother touche!!!!!!

oldmannj

A great big Joisey type style sorta welcome to the O'Neill's. Coming to their second rally with us. Can't wait to see the landmark again ED. :angel:

dbylinski

NE Reg Dir Retired
Hey Alicia I saw Eddie at the Dr's the other day and he told me you were coming! Are you going to stay for Memorial Day?

oldmannj

Hello all, With all the buzz about the National being in our backyard so to speak, I've been on hold for a while. It's time to start bugging you for some information. Irene and I were wondering out loud if: would you ladies like something other than a tee shirt? Possibly a vee neck shirt of some type? Any other suggestions? How much would you be willing to pay for a little nicer garment ? Or would it have to be kept in the current price range? Any and all comments welcome. PM me if you want to remain anonymous with your opinion. ED.:angel:

oldmannj

On the rally front.......Dina at CROSSROADS TRAILER SALES will once again be sponsoring our dinner on Saturday night. Time is 6:30pm and will be a BBQ with all the fixin's. Rally agenda will be forthcoming, but wanted to share this news with you all.
If you need anything for the rig or are maybe looking to upgrade, Consider Dina and the folks at CROSSROADS TRAILER SALES and their service dept. SUPPORT THE PEOPLE WHO SUPPORT THE CLUB​. ed. :angel:

ljawest

Please add Lewis & Jo Anne West to
the attending list. we'll arrive May 14 and leave May 19 and be in site 31.
This will the first time to attend this rally.

oldmannj

Sometimes I struggle finding the cute little quips I try to use for everyone that signs up...not this time though! It is my honor to say that the New Jersey rally now has a coach coming all the way from Gautier, Mississippi Lewis and JoAnne West, welcome to our little shindig!!!! Thank you for signing up !! ED. :angel:

TheWinklers

Hello all, With all the buzz about the National being in our backyard so to speak, I've been on hold for a while. It's time to start bugging you for some information. Irene and I were wondering out loud if: would you ladies like something other than a tee shirt? Possibly a vee neck shirt of some type? Any other suggestions? How much would you be willing to pay for a little nicer garment ? Or would it have to be kept in the current price range? Any and all comments welcome. PM me if you want to remain anonymous with your opinion. ED.:angel:
I prefer V-Neck in a t-shirt. I also do not mind paying extra for something nicer. Either way is fine with me! I go with the flow.. ya know?

TheWinklers

HaHa.. Well we are coming in Friday and she didn't give me a site number :(, but if it makes you feel better... Mill stream didn't give me one either.

oldmannj

As of this writing....SHOW RIGS will be there!!!!! Everything is starting to shape up...should have the agenda for everyone by the end of this week. ED.:angel:

Status
Not open for further replies.