EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: NJ, West Creek - 5/20/2011 to 5/22/2011

Status
Not open for further replies.

boatto5er

Founding VA Chap Ldr (Ret)
We are half way to summer base. No thanks to GPS which kept wanting to send us north also. :( I believe we drove into a time warp or something on the way here to Colonial Beach, VA. No cable and the air channels are Japanese, Spanish, English and a channel that gives a preponderance of Russian stuff?!?!?!? :confused: Waddup wit dat? Regardless.....arrived at interim stop safely. :D

We'll pile on and give KUDOS to the "rally hos". ;) Ya'll done good. Sure glad Protos came along to act as "interpretuh." ;) We southerners don't speak the same language as you "Joisey" folks.

Be safe everone and safe trippin' on the way to your next destination!

Dick

Dick, where are you staying in Colonial Beach? Been in there by boat many times in the past, but never to a campground. Only know of a (I think) an Outdoor World membership CG in the area.

Last edited:

gschaaf

Deb and John we had a great time as always. It was great to see everybody again and can't wait until the next rally. We got home safe and sound parked the rig and I'm mapping out my way to Portersville see you all soon. Thanks to Cross Roads and to eveyone who made it happen.

dbylinski

NE Reg Dir Retired
Now that's one great looking group! But Deb, where's your banner?

Here It Is!!! Tie Wrapped To Headquarters! I had a tough time finding everything this weekend! I knew it was there somewhere but.....

Attachments

• IMG_1461.jpg
    IMG_1461.jpg
    351.3 KB · Views: 30
Last edited:

mjatwalker

Retired MD Chapter ******s
We are home safe and sound rolled in about 2:00 pm. Deb and John thanks for another great rally we had a blast. The campground was great and the food and all our Heartland friends only made it better. Looking forward to PA and on to Goshen.

Thanks

dbylinski

NE Reg Dir Retired
Glad everyone is home safe! Duane, Debbie, Bill and Jerry are probably getting ready to light their last Sea Pirate campfire and enjoying their extended stay!

Attachments

• NJ Rally Collage.jpg
    NJ Rally Collage.jpg
    362.2 KB · Views: 18

hillsonwheels

Gus,

We are at that Outdoor World CG. It is part of our TT package. By far, it is the nicest one we have camped in since buying into TT. Except, with the TV reception, I believe we have entered the twilight zone! :confused: Some folks may think that's where I belong anyway. :rolleyes: We've definitely decided we'll be back here.

Sorry you folks won't be in Goshen. You surely did miss a great camp out in West Creek! It'll be another hard act to follow. John and Deb hit a home run!

Dick

jnbhobe

We got home about 5:30, stopped for breakfast with Patti's sister for 1 1/2 hr was good to see here again. As for the NJ rally, it would have been hard to have any more FUN. Debbie and John you hit a homer with this rally!!! everything was great. We'll see everyone again at the PA rally and Goshen. OH and now we're dealing with severe thunderstorm and tornado warnings till 2am, Fun -Fun

porthole

Retired
Glad everyone is home safe! Duane, Debbie, Bill and Jerry are probably getting ready to light their last Sea Pirate campfire and enjoying their extended stay!

Well - that is about right

And thanks to whomever left that half bottle of Penguin wine - it did not go to waste :cool:

Attachments

• D70_1296.JPG
    D70_1296.JPG
    410.9 KB · Views: 22

dbylinski

NE Reg Dir Retired
I am asking all rally attendees who use Facebook to go to the Sea Pirate Campground and Crossroads Trailer Sales pages and share your comments directly with them. I think that would be very nice on our part!

I tuned over our toy donations to Tina at work today! Her daughter injured her ankle in her softball game on Saturday and she spent the evening in the emergency room. She sent her apologies to everyone and was astounded by the generosity of our group! Good job everybody!

dieselsweetheart

Deb, I did that the other day but I can't get their wall where you can write notes.... I clicked on LIKE but they still don't show up in my group to write any comments..

truknutt

Committed Member
If you search for Sea Pirate there are 2 possibilities that come up...one is a generic listing for the bsiness and one has an actual profile photo. That's the one that lets you post to their wall.

SEA PIRATE LINK

dbylinski

NE Reg Dir Retired
Thanks Dave! I must have gotten lucky and picked the one you can post on from the start!

I am sorry that I haven't finished loading the pics into the gallery. I'm going to finish them this evening.

bill40

Well the BC is back in the yard and good trip home. What a great time bet there must be 500+ pictures and everyone is laughing on all of them. Thanks Deb and John had a great time will have to get up earlier to make breakfast next time, but got there in time for the laughs. Even had Molly setting in a chair with Deb & Duane at the last campfire. Thanks again everyone MA & PA

dbylinski

NE Reg Dir Retired
Pa,

We're glad to hear you and Ma made it home ok. There are many pictures for sure and we are glad that you had a good time. We enjoyed the Pizza get together on Tuesday and hope to see you again real soon. Miss you guys already! As a matter of fact, we miss everyone already!

I've got to get back to uploading all those pics so gotta go!

Status
Not open for further replies.