EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: NM, Elephant Butte - 4/18/2013 to 4/20/2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

melbeeman

This is Mel and Karen Beeman. We are all registered for the Rally at Elephant Butte. We plan to bring homemade and delicious Maccaroni and cheese to the potluck.

TRAVELER07

Founding New Mexico Chapter Leader
Great to hear that you and Karen are comming to the rally looking forward to meeting you and Karen. C U in April. Rich and Blanca

MC9

HI, Rich and Bianca. Even though I am a SOB (Cedar Creek 34RLSA) we want to stop on the way back to MI and see you guys. I have a couple more years paid dues in the HOC. I hope you can still make a spot for us. We plan to be a bit early, Cynthia misses our home on L. Huron by April.

TRAVELER07

Hello Jim and Cynthia, You are always invited to our rally even though you are now a SOB,contact Elephant Butte RV resort and mention you want to be with the Heartland owners rally. Looking forward to seeing you again, will be fun talking old times safe travels CU soon

plumberdude

Rich and Bianca,
We called the park today and got a reservation for 4/17-4/20. The woman on the phone said they were all back in spots? Is that right?

See you all soon
Pat and Lori

TRAVELER07

Hello Pat and Lori, Glad to hear that you are commingto the N Mexico rally looking forward to meeting you.As for all back in spots that is the 1st that I heard that they are all back in will check and get back with you later. CU soon Rick and Blanca

DavidCraker

We were just at the RV park this weekend and talked with the person at the front desk and they said we have back in spots. According to the lady we are all the way at the back end of the park. It is a very nice RV park with concrete drive and gravel spots with 2 dog runs. She also said we have quite a few people coming, can't wait to meet everyone.

jimtoo

Rich and Bianca,
We called the park today and got a reservation for 4/17-4/20. The woman on the phone said they were all back in spots? Is that right?

See you all soon
Pat and Lori

OK folks, get your video cameras ready,, You will soon have a chance to have lots of fun,, maybe even make a video for YouTube :) ,,, may even go viral??? Some one please be ready when the Plumberdude arrives....should be lots of fun watching him BACK IN. Sure wished I could be there. Ya'll get your lawn chairs ready.. cause it will be a good show..:)

We love you Plumberdude.. :) ♥♥

Posted by an Anonymous person. :)
The pic on the left is not me. :)
(wish it was me...he is so good looking and young) :)

plumberdude

If the pic on the left is not you, it must be the guy at the Sweetheart Rally that had a pink bird on his head!:) We always have fun where we go!
Plumberdude

StarryNight

Retired Colorado Chapter Leaders
Count Don & me in!! I have no clue what I will be bringing to the potluck at this time, I will let you know.

TRAVELER07

Great to hear that you and Don will be comming looking forward to meeting you CU soon Rich N Blanca

plumberdude

Monica-Don, so glad to hear you will be joining us!! It will nice to see you guys again! This time Pat will be healthy!!

StarryNight

Retired Colorado Chapter Leaders
I will be bringing a dessert as well. I'm assuming the meat dish is taken care of?...haven't seen anything about that.
Glad to hear Pat will be "up to speed":) .
Don and I are looking forward to meeting new people and seeing "old acquaintenances" and having a grand old time!!

TRAVELER07

Yes Monica, we will be having hot dogs and green chili cheeseburgers unless WalleyWorld has something better on sale.

MC9

We are planning on stopping to see you guys and spend the night on 4-08-13. Will that be OK?

Status
Not open for further replies.