EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: NM, Elephant Butte - 4/18/2013 to 4/20/2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRAVELER07

Founding New Mexico Chapter Leader
Jim that will be great to see you Cynthia again wil don't have anything going on let me know when and where you will be in town.We can show you around.

TRAVELER07

Sorry Jack and Carol, to hear that you will not come to the rally. Congrad. on selling your home in Az and have a safe trip back to Ind. Richard and Blanca

TRAVELER07

Don and Monica,Would love to come to the Colorado rally suggest it to the wife at the NM rally.Richard:cool:

plumberdude

Richard and Blanca,
It looks like we will have to cancel out on the rally. Still being self-employed we have a job that has to get done.
Sorry, hopefully you will be planning another one soon!
Pat and Lori

TRAVELER07

I'm sorry to hear that you will not make the rally this year.I understand that work comes 1st. Hope to see you at next years rally.

shovelguy

Safely set up, in spite of gale force winds, at Elephant Butte Lake RV Resort. Looking forward to people to begin arriving. We are inviting everyone to our rig tomorrow night for appetizers. BYOB. Travel safe. Dean & Jodi

TRAVELER07

Hello Dean and Jodi,Looking forward to meeting today at the rally.Glad to hear that no stinking New Mexican wind could stop you!And that was not the welcome to the Heartland Owners Club, New Mexico rally I had planned on. Richard and Blanca

shovelguy

Had a great time at the meet and greet this evening. First time we have been to a meet and greet in a laundry/shower building! It was fun meeting new, to us, HOC members. Lunch tomorrow at Sparky's in Hatch, NM.

TRAVELER07

Glad to see that Jim and Jan Qualla came here to the rally on there way from Az to Wi It has been since last Sep 2012 since we seen them

tweber

Founding Wisconsin Chapter Leader-Retired
Jim & Jan, have a great time at the rally. Pass on some of the cheese head spirit to the NM group. Have a safe trip back to WI.

MTPockets

Richard & Blanca ... You had a great Rally. Met new friends, great time! .... Thanks soooo much!..... Also, I have the group pic... I can't get it to load on this site so anyone who wants a copy PM your e-mail address and I'll send it to you. Thanks again... Terry & June

TRAVELER07

Was a great honor to meet all the new friends, members and prospective members, looking forward to working on a joint rally with Monica and Don Colorado chapter leaders next year. Everyone have a safe trip great summer and hope to see you soon.Blanca and I are so glad that you spent the weekend with us.C U soon Richard and Blanca

StarryNight

Retired Colorado Chapter Leaders
Don & I had a great time at the rally. Going to Sparky's for lunch and shopping afterwards at the Mexican shop was the perfect outing:) I have to say that the "chile cheeseburger and chile sweet corn" were pretty darn tasty!!!
Rich and Blanca: you are great hosts! We are looking forward to a super combined rally with you both!

Status
Not open for further replies.