EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: NM, SW Albuquerque - 5/5/2016 to 5/8/2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

JohnD

Moved on to the next thing...
I just cancelled our reservation for the New Mexico Rally. Too many things going on in our lives right now... 8-(

Sorry you guys can't make this one . . .

We won't be there, either.

Hope to see you guys in Vegas or at Lake Havasu next January!

Doublegranch

Mountain Region Director-Retired
Welcome Shelley & Howard Blake to the NM Rally!
Excited to get your email and can't wait to meet you guys!
See you in a few weeks...

Doublegranch

Update:

Sat May 7: 6 pm, We have dinner reservations at Church Street Cafe for a super Mexican Dinner in Old Town.
We have two Tables of 10 each for the reservations.

gwalter

Retired Colorado Chapter Leaders
This is a great place to eat. We ate there in March when we came back from the Tucson rally. Welcome to Shelly and Howard.

Doublegranch

POTLUCK DINNER:

Decided to go with a nice light meat item....we will have large size peel N eat shrimp.
Remember to bring a side dish and your eating utensils for the Pot Luck.....

gwalter

Retired Colorado Chapter Leaders
That is a great idea,I love shrimp but usually can't afford them. ;)

POTLUCK DINNER:

Decided to go with a nice light meat item....we will have large size peel N eat shrimp.
Remember to bring a side dish and your eating utensils for the Pot Luck.....

JohnD

Sure . . . having shrimp at the rally we can't make it to . . . :p

Oh well . . . we had shrimp skewers on the BarBee Sunday night! ;)

Doublegranch

Welcome Auguie & Cheryl...They just joined the NM Rally and will arrive on Friday in time for the fun!
Can't wait to meet you both...Thanks for supporting the NM Rally! Safe Travels.

chiefaret

Sure . . . having shrimp at the rally we can't make it to . . . :p

Oh well . . . we had shrimp skewers on the BarBee Sunday night! ;)

Well, jump in your rig and come down for the weekend. G & I, along with Richard and Vickie are heading out next Monday and will be there 5/3-5/8. Would be great if you could make it. These jobs always get in the way of fun.

JohnD

Well, jump in your rig and come down for the weekend. G & I, along with Richard and Vickie are heading out next Monday and will be there 5/3-5/8. Would be great if you could make it. These jobs always get in the way of fun.

Wish we could be there, too!

We have our annual tent sale at work and nobody can get time off during that.

Plus . . . we have our Colorado HOC Rally at Buena Vista the following weekend . . . and we will be there!

Maybe you guys can caravan with some who will be in Albuquerque up to our Rally? :cool:

chiefaret

Wish we could be there, too!

We have our annual tent sale at work and nobody can get time off during that.

Plus . . . we have our Colorado HOC Rally at Buena Vista the following weekend . . . and we will be there!

Maybe you guys can caravan with some who will be in Albuquerque up to our Rally? :cool:

That might be fun and we would love to go up there, but ( there seems to always be a but) we are due back in AZ on the 9th.

chiefaret

Gary,

Other rallies you wanted to know what we were bringing to the pot luck so all didn't bring the same thing. We are going to bring a pasta salad.

- - - Updated - - -

Steady rain today in Lake Havasu, some heavier times with lightning and thunder. Hope it heads east quickly for Monday travel headed to Albuquerque .

Doublegranch

Steve:

Thanks....Pasta Salad sounds great...

I have a couple of nice prizes for the drawing and since this is a fund raiser for the NM Chapter to give them a small financial base to work from, I am not buying every RV a gift as I normally do in all my past Rally's. The NM Chapter will have the future advantage of having enough money in their fund to host a Rally without the Chapter Leader funding the event and waiting for a payback. So let's sell lots of 50/50 tickets!

Doublegranch

Hope everyone is ready for the NM Rally....We have attendees leaving today, tomorrow and Thursday....
Can't wait to see everyone and meet new friends. Safe Travels to everyone!!

Doublegranch

Happy Cinco De Mayo! The town is busy and the TRAFFIC is a bear cat!!!
Even at 6 am this morning, I could not believe the people out and about..Guess the
ranch life is spoiling me...big time!

Good social gathering at the watering hole last night.....Wish I had a recorder for all
of "Steve's" stories!~ We could write a great book.....

akrebel

Welcome Auguie & Cheryl...They just joined the NM Rally and will arrive on Friday in time for the fun!
Can't wait to meet you both...Thanks for supporting the NM Rally! Safe Travels.

The Auguie half of Auguie and Cheryl is at the rally. I will drive up from Las Cruces tomorrow after school and should arrive around 8:30 or so. I'm looking forward to meeting everyone.

Cheryl

Doublegranch

Cheryl:

You missed a great pot luck and we even had Peel n Eat Jumbo shrimp left over!~

Auggie did manage to eat your share of the pot luck.....The "homemade" potato salad you made was super!
Just wondering why it had a receipt on the lid????

Doublegranch

Wow! What a great night...super 50/50 and we raised $145 for the NM Chapter. Steal a gift night was a hoot, followed by our prize give away and everyone walked away with a gift. The evening was followed up with a game night until after 10 pm.....Dominos and the card game "Golf" was the game of choice this evening. Super group of attendees from NM, CO, NV, TX, AZ.....Thank you for helping get the NM Chapter a jump start for their next Rally!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.