EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: NY, Bath - 10/13/2017 to 10/15/2017

Status
Not open for further replies.

rdufek

Colleen, if I want to just do the Hazlitt tasting, as I plan on just going to the brewery @ 3 Brothers :rolleyes:, is that ok to just pay for just that tasting as I plan to pay as I go at the brewery?

Rottiesmom

New York Chapter Leader - retired
Colleen, if I want to just do the Hazlitt tasting, as I plan on just going to the brewery @ 3 Brothers :rolleyes:, is that ok to just pay for just that tasting as I plan to pay as I go at the brewery?

Hi Bob,

Unfortunately, I cannot customize the tours when we book with the wineries as a group this is the rate they give us we can't customize it. Sorry.

Rottiesmom

Just a reminder that deadlines to sign up for the wine tour is September 12th and Sweatshirts the 15th. This morning I had to change vendors and now we are also able to offer Crew Neck style sweatshirts along with the Zipper Hoodie. Prices have changed for the Hoodie Sweatshirts they are as follows: SM-XL is $30.00 and Children is $28.00, 2XL and 3XL are $32.00. Adult Crew Neck Style SM-XL is $22.00 and 2XL and 3XL are $24.00. I have attached a picture for both styles on the first page of this Thread. The design is virtually the same too. Looking forward to seeing everyone in October.

Last edited:

Rottiesmom

We would like to welcome new members Logan and Lisa Smith of Painted Post, New York to our New York Chapter and the Heartland Owner Club. Congratulations on your purchase of a 2018 Elkridge.

NYSUPstater

Congrats to the Smith and their Elkridge!! Many happy smiles and memories!!

Got me to thinking. Is there a state by state list of members and where they live ? If not, how do you go about and see who lives in your state or near you?

Rottiesmom

The Agenda has been posted to the first page of this thread under the photos. Looking forward to seeing everyone in a few weeks.

JMVford

retired Maryland Chapter Leaders
Congratulations to Logan and Lisa on their new Elkridge. Welcome to the Heartland Family.

alwaysbusy

All, would someone be as so kind as to post the agenda or copy and paste into PM for me please. Cannot open. Thanks

travelin2

Pennsylvania Chapter Leaders-retired
FWIW-to open a Word or Excel attachment using your smartphone, open it with Acrobat just as if it's a PDF document

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

NYSUPstater

Guinnea pig here w/ a couple questions:

1. What's the best way to the CG coming from Syracuse area? I'm thinking 90W to 14S to 414W to 86W. Am familiar on getting to Watkins Glen and this way is pretty straight and few hills. I see too that I could branch off 14S and pick up 54S thru Penn Yan to 86W, but unsure how road is compared to 14/414.

2. RE the potluck desserts: Are all the attendees to bring a dessert to pass?

3. Fri dinner on your own?

4. How many will still be at CG or not going on wine tour?

we go 14s to 54s you wont hit 86. there will be a sign showing a sharp right turn to the c.g. shortly after you get into town. as you hit the speed zone you will go thru 1 stop light. than look for the sign. hope this helps.

tomjanej

Just wanted to wish you all a GREAT rally. Wish we were able to join you. We miss your smiling faces. Have fun. Tom & Jane:cool:

Rottiesmom

Just wanted to wish you all a GREAT rally. Wish we were able to join you. We miss your smiling faces. Have fun. Tom & Jane:cool:

We'll miss you guys too it's been a while since we saw your smiling faces around us hope all is well hopefully we'll see you guys next year

- - - Updated - - -

Guinnea pig here w/ a couple questions:

1. What's the best way to the CG coming from Syracuse area? I'm thinking 90W to 14S to 414W to 86W. Am familiar on getting to Watkins Glen and this way is pretty straight and few hills. I see too that I could branch off 14S and pick up 54S thru Penn Yan to 86W, but unsure how road is compared to 14/414.

2. RE the potluck desserts: Are all the attendees to bring a dessert to pass?

3. Fri dinner on your own?

4. How many will still be at CG or not going on wine tour?

Hi

If you have a favorite dessert you would like to share we would love to try it. Yes Friday night dinner is on your own however we will be hosting a meet and greet with appetizers and dessert Saturday night dinner is provided by the club along with Saturday and Sunday morning breakfasts. 50 of us will be going on the wine tour not sure who will be hanging out at campground while we are gone. Hope this helps see you in a few days.

Status
Not open for further replies.