Status
Not open for further replies.

Rottiesmom

New York Chapter Leader - retired
I will play.

Gary Nesbitt

Site 420

Hi Gary

Tee off time is 10:14 Jim will confirm with you guys when he arrives the time he plans to leave campground on Friday. You guys are
across from us we are on 419

Last edited:

NYChief

Chief-
My wife Dawn and I are in site 437 feel free to stop by or knock on the door. We won't bite

Ira and Dawn

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Thanks Ira, Mary and I have been looking forward to this trip. We can't wait to meet everyone.

Best Regards,

Don

NYChief

Hi Gary

Tee off time is 10:14 Jim will confirm with you guys when he arrives the time he plans to leave campground on Friday. You guys are
across from us we are on 419

Mary and I had just finished loading the 5th wheel and were sitting down when the phone rang with bad news. Mary's Father, who had been declining in health for several months, passed away this afternoon. Mary's family lives in San Diego, Ca. So, unfortunately, we will have to wait until next years Rally to meet everyone. Mary will be leaving for San Diego as soon as possible. I will be calling to cancel our reservations.

I hope you all have a fantastic time :)

Best Regards,

Don

PS: Please let me know how best to coordinate the purchase of our Jackets.

Rottiesmom

Thanks Ira, Mary and I have been looking forward to this trip. We can't wait to meet everyone.

Best Regards,

Don

So Sorry to hear of the death in your family our thoughts and prayers are with you both. We will miss you at the rally but look forward to meeting you guys down the road.

Dawnnira

New Jersey Chapter Leaders-Retired
Wineries and breweries with friends
e843c9e33bf6af9c5f28327294f9276f.jpg
b236f04c2e6c7af69fec9e2d36b499b9.jpg

Rottiesmom

Tonight's meet and greet at NY Rally. Congratulation's Tabitha, Nick and Dan (absent) on your High School Graduations. All the best in your future's ahead!

Attachments

• Meet & Greet 1.htm.jpg
    Meet & Greet 1.htm.jpg
    88.1 KB · Views: 35
  • Meet & Greet 2.htm.jpg
    Meet & Greet 2.htm.jpg
    113.7 KB · Views: 34
  • Meet & Greet 3.htm.jpg
    Meet & Greet 3.htm.jpg
    93.9 KB · Views: 34
  • Meet & Greet 4.jpg
    Meet & Greet 4.jpg
    107 KB · Views: 36
  • Meet & Greet 5.jpg
    Meet & Greet 5.jpg
    76 KB · Views: 33

Dawnnira

New Jersey Chapter Leaders-Retired
Thank you Jim and Colleen for a great time and a great Reilly in New York state everyone have safe travels looking forward to seeing everybody in September at the Maryland rally

KrazyKampers

Pennsylvania Chapter Leaders-Retired
Thanks for another great rally Jim and Colleen! And thank you for your leadership as NY Chapter leaders. Congratulations to Mike and Sharon for accepting the baton!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

NYSUPstater

Do hope everyone made it home safe and sound. Sorry for being somewhat of a party pooper on Sat. Under the weather hit Fri night. Was nice to see all the rigs and folks from several states share a laugh or two and chat about "X".

Colleen and Jim, Another bang up job well done!! All your hard work paid off and I'm sure Mike & Sharon will do just the same. Thank you for recognizing our son/daughter and friend of Jamie & Ginger's daughter who graduated.

Due to work, makes it difficult for us to attend a lot of functions, but do hope to run into the "gang" at the Hershey show in Sept.

If anyone is passing thru the CNY area and wants to meet up for a soda/ice tea or in need of a place to crash for the night, drop a note. Safe travels everyone.

Cris & Mike

rdufek

Thank You Colleen and Jim for another Great Rally!!! Thank You for your 3 years of leadership. Congratulations Mike and Sharon on wanting to step up and take on the NY Chapter's leader role!!! Looking forward to seeing everyone again down the road. Safe Travels to All!!!

JWalker

Northeast Region Director-Retired
Another great New York rally in the books! Always a wonderful time catching up with old friends and meeting new ones. Thanks Jim and Colleen for all of your hard work and for everything you have done for the club.
Safe travels. See you down the road! 😃

Rottiesmom

I received the below email from Jennifer Lieberman this morning and she also informed me that as a group we raised $570.00 for the National Canine Cancer Foundation plus $46.00 for Merchandise totals $616.00. Awesome job everyone! Thank you for being so generous!

To Everyone at the Heartland Rally:

We cannot express enough, our gratitude for your time and donations. Having been part of your rally and speaking about something we are so passionate about, truly meant more than you can imagine to our family and to our cause. Ever since starting the local Albany Chapter, we have continued to grow exponentially, not only in our name, but with the community and families that we meet and become a part of. We are humbled and grateful that you chose to share stories with us of your own personal experiences, something that can be very difficult to do.
Thank you! Thank you for the donations we have received and thank you for the open arms you all extended to us.

Please do not hesitate to ever reach to us, whether it is with a canine cancer question, advice, guidance, or just to say 'hello'! Feel free to search us on FaceBook (Albany Chapter of the National Canine Cancer Foundation) or keep our email address on hand (albany.nccf@gmail.com).
Safe travels this summer!

Jen, Michael and Adelyn

Status
Not open for further replies.