EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: NY, Verona - 7/19/2013 to 7/21/2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

porthole

Retired
Greg and Beth, please add Lou and Bette to the list of attendees. We made our reservations for 7/15 - 7/22 site 411. This will be our first NY rally and our first excursion to this part of the country. Looking forward to meeting all

Lou

Bringing the bike?

Freckles

Founding New York Chapter Leader-Retired
Sorry the dates didn't come together for you Kevin & Karel will miss you guys this year!!!

Welcome to Lou & Bette to your first NY rally..see you in July.

Sent from my DROID X2 using Tapatalk 2

Lou_and_Bette

Duane, as Jon said, always have the bike with us...I'm sure there is some real nice country to ride in up there. Polishing is just one of those things you have to do if you ride alot...not fun but necessay. Looking forward to seeing Jon and Patti again

Lou

Freckles

Lets welcome our friends from MA , Fran & Carol Ouellette were happy that you decided to join us for the 3rd time!! See you in July.

Bighorn55

Hi Fran and Carol
Looking forward to the weekend

Steve and Mary

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Freckles

Hey folks got word that Bob & Betty Floyd will be with us another NY rally.

Freckles

Time to welcome Chuck & Ellen Annunzitata too our rally. We enjoy visiting with you guy at last year Northeast Regional rally, and looking forward in seeing you & your Landmark again !!

dbylinski

NE Reg Dir Retired
Welcome back Chuck & Ellen. Really had fun with you guys last year and hope to get to see you a few times this season.

2psnapod1

Texas-South Chapter Leader-Retired
Just made our reservations for the NY rally! We'll be arriving Thursday 7/18 and departing Sunday 7/21. Wasn't given a site number.... Looking forward to meeting our east coast family members!

dbylinski

NE Reg Dir Retired
Kelly and Michael you are going to have a blast! Greg and Beth put on some over the top events! I can't wait to see what they have in store for us this year.

Freckles

Welcome Kelly & Michael to our 4th NY rally !!! We will add you to the list, soon we will be adding the agenda to the front page.

jbeletti

Well, mark the Belettis down for coming to the NY rally!

The CG office is not open on the weekend so I sent a request via their reservation form. It looked open so I asked for site 418. We'll see!

Anyway, we are planning to arrive on Tuesday, July 16 and leave Monday, July 22 (6 nights). That said, Nancy has to leave mid-rally. I need to get her to an airport on Saturday for a flight to Dallas.

This is what I know at this point.

truknutt

Committed Member
Well, mark the Belettis down for coming to the NY rally!

The CG office is not open on the weekend so I sent a request via their reservation form. It looked open so I asked for site 418. We'll see!

Anyway, we are planning to arrive on Tuesday, July 16 and leave Monday, July 22 (6 nights). That said, Nancy has to leave mid-rally. I need to get her to an airport on Saturday for a flight to Dallas.

This is what I know at this point.

Syracuse Hancock International Airport (SYR) is just up the road, 36.4 mi, 37 mins.

Status
Not open for further replies.