EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: NY, Verona - 7/19/2013 to 7/21/2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

dbylinski

NE Reg Dir Retired
Congrats to Greg and Beth on the posting of your Preliminary Agenda! Looks real good!

Check it out HERE if you haven't seen it!

Freckles

Founding New York Chapter Leader-Retired
Lets welcome back Jose & Lisa to the rally..Glad you can make the trip from Virginia !!

Sent from my DROID X2 using Tapatalk 2

copcarguy

Hey all!

Greg & Beth we would love to see you guys again! I'm actually on vacation July 6th to the 21st so this might work out! I'll talk to Natalie in the morning... We were planning a big trip somewhere (Branson, MO and/or Mt. Rushmore have been discussed) during this time period so this would be cool to attend on the way home... We'll be in touch, hope all is well and think of you guys often. We DEFINITELY had a fun time during the first rally... My screensaver is random pics and the hot air balloon that buzzed the camground comes up often...:D Talk to you soon! Rick

Freckles

Rick & Natalie,

We would love it if you guys could make it !!!! Can't wait to see how big your little girl has grown.

Sent from my DROID X2 using Tapatalk 2

copcarguy

Can't wait to see how big your little girl has grown.

She's now a 4 year old that thinks she's 40 lol. Not sure if you remember at the 1st rally, but you two were the first people EVER to babysit her. We had a 10 lb. 12oz. (<--NOT a typo, Natalie says she's "done now":p) boy in Feb 2012 so hopefully you can meet the latest edition lol. I got your vm today, working the rest of the week I'll give you guys a call this weekend. Talk to you soon!

hriker

Sorry to say that Jessica and I will be unable to attend the rally. An unexpected surgery for me will keep us in the Albany area. We will miss seeing everyone but we will return to the rally next year. We hope that everyone has a great time and safe travels.

Beth/Greg: We have contacted Turningstone and cancelled our reservation so it it is available.

oldmannj

Sorry to say that Jessica and I will be unable to attend the rally. An unexpected surgery for me will keep us in the Albany area. We will miss seeing everyone but we will return to the rally next year. We hope that everyone has a great time and safe travels.

Beth/Greg: We have contacted Turningstone and cancelled our reservation so it it is available.

Harry, Jessica so sorry to hear about your surgery. I hope everything works out for you and your feeling better in no time!! It was so nice meeting you in Lancaster. Get better quick and get out here with the gang!! ED.

Rottiesmom

New York Chapter Leader - retired
Hope all goes well Harry will keep you in our prayers. If you guys need anything don't hesitate to let us know we are only two hours away from Albany. Hope to see you guys back on the road in no time

Freckles

Harry,

Glad the surgeon got you in as soon as he did !!! It's important to stay health for many more adventures in the future. You and Jessica will be missed without question !!

hriker

Thank you everyone for the best wishes. It's nothing major just needs to be taken care of. We will be back with you next time. :)

Freckles

Lets welcome Ron & Sheila Day , coming to their first New York rally.

Last edited:

Freckles

We added Bill & Marica Wesloske from NJ to their first NY rally.See you in July !!

Freckles

1.) We sent out a email to all rally attendees with a few ?

2.) We added pot luck choice to rally attendees on 1st post to help those in ?

Freckles

John & Gayle Bauer are returning for another New York rally !! Welcome see you in July .

Status
Not open for further replies.