EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: NY, Verona - 8/21/2015 to 8/23/2015

Status
Not open for further replies.

Freckles

Founding New York Chapter Leader-Retired
Be aware there's a cyclone blowing into turning stone from Canada !!!! Let's welcome Kirk !!

Freckles

Guess who's coming back to join us in August!! Arthur & Margaret we saw them in Bath, Ny at camping world Saturday they were camping at Hickory Hills for a Montana Rally . They are looking forward in seeing others!!

Rottiesmom

New York Chapter Leader - retired
Guess who's coming back to join us in August!! Arthur & Margaret we saw them in Bath, Ny at camping world Saturday they were camping at Hickory Hills for a Montana Rally . They are looking forward in seeing others!!

Can't wait to see you guys again we miss you!

]

Last edited:

Freckles

Brian Wilkins Owner of Wilkins Rv steps up another year !! Brian will be providing Saturday's Catered BBQ dinner!!
Thank you for the last 6 years of continues support.:):):)

Lou_and_Bette

The Dicks will be coming to Verona to party with out Heartland friends.He gave us site 410 but I see Phyllis and Hank are in that site we might be bunking with them. See ya then

Freckles

So excited you guys are joining us!!! And very excited Lou is Cancer free!!! I'll check on your site number tomorrow .

Last edited:

murry135

New York Chapter Leaders - retired
Lou,

Make sure your clubs are packed for this one also. I here there is a nice course close to CG there also.

Jim

Freckles

He gave us site 410 but I see Phyllis and Hank are in that site we might be bunking with them. See ya then[/QUOTE]

Hank & Phyllis canceled hope all is well with you both!!!!

Freckles

Welcome Chris & Gloria looking forward in meeting you both and your Cyclone!!! See you in August!! P.s let me know what your bring for pot luck.

Freckles

Lets welcome back Don & Karen too another Ny rally!!!!

Last edited:

Freckles

Steve & Mary Thompson making this years rally!!! Looking forward in seeing you guys !!

Status
Not open for further replies.