EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: OH, Marengo - 7/9/2010 to 07/11/2010

Status
Not open for further replies.

mrcomer

Past Ohio Chapter Leaders (Founding)
Tom and Nancy,
Just suprise us. We will be bring our potato casserole and the club will be providing hamburgers.

Mark

mrcomer

For those of us going to Nashville Sunday morning. Do we want to have a light breakfast at the campground or would you prefer to stop on the way down to grab a bite to eat? I usually prefer to eat on the road. Stop somewhere, get fuel, stretch my legs and grab some breakfast. I am open to anything.

Mark

cookie

Administrator
Staff member
At least a couple of us are headed for Mamouth Cave on Sunday morning. See the cave and spend the night. Then head for Nashville on Monday morn.
Now that I know that the club is furnishing the meat for the pot luck, I will not make 40 clove chicken. We will bring a side dish instead.

Peace
Dave

loafer

Hey Mark
we are heading south to Mammoth Caves with Dave. We usually eat breaky in and then hit the road as far as that goes.But thanks for asking see you next weekend
Bill and Maureen

WilmanJim

Sorry to say on such short notice but we had to cancel our trip. Hopefully next year. Have fun everyone.
Jim and Wilma

mrcomer

Sorry to hear that Wilma and Jim, Hope everything is OK.

Take care,
Mark

mrcomer

Hey everyone,
There have been a couple of questions regarding what time we will have thew potluck. Sounds like later is better for some and I can go either way as I feel we will probably hang out most the night. Right now I am thinking 6:00 ish for the potluck.

Mark

mrcomer

Just sitting here at work starring out my window I can see the truck and Landmark waiting for me to take it up to Marengo for the weekend. Come on 3:30.

cookie

Administrator
Staff member
Well Mark, as we are sitting around at The Cardinal Center CG this afternoon. We will be waiting around for 3:30 also.........I think that's cocktail hour.
See you soon.

Peace
Dave

loafer

Hey Mark we are at the KOa south of Pittsburgh PA .We are here tonite as well and heading up friday am. Feeel for you havin to hang out at work till 3;30 LOL
see you all tomorow. Looking forward to meeting everyone
Bill and Maureen

mrcomer

What a great start to our rally. Eight rigs here so far. We survived the wretched temperatures and it finally cooled down around 8:00ish. Did a little trailer touring and comparing and wishing. Looking forward to an awesome weekend.

Mark

jimtoo

Hi Klontz,

Welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum and family. We have a great bunch of people here with lots of information and all willing to share their knowledge if needed.

You have already met some great people at the rally I'm sure. And I'll bet you are getting plenty of food and friendship.

Enjoy the forum.

Jim M

mrcomer

Hey Russ you are on your way now. Welcome to the forum. Soon you should receive your club membership kit too.

mrcomer

Update from the Ohio Chapter of Heartland Owners Club.

Well we had a great turnout this year. A big “thank you” out to everyone who attended. It wouldn’t have been a success without you all. This year we had twelve rigs, we had six Bighorns, three Landmarks, two Sundances and one Northtrail. We had one couple from Canada, one couple from Michigan, one couple from Wisconsin, one couple from Pennsylvania, one couple from Texas and seven of us from Ohio.

BTW, I would definitely recommend Cardinal Center Campground for anyone wanting a nice place to stay while near Columbus Ohio with full hookups and pull thru sites at reasonable costs.

Again, thank you all and hope to see you next year,
Mark Comer

Attachments

• 100_0634.JPG
    100_0634.JPG
    425.2 KB · Views: 16
  • 100_0639.JPG
    100_0639.JPG
    445.7 KB · Views: 16
  • 100_0640.JPG
    100_0640.JPG
    406 KB · Views: 15
  • 100_0642.JPG
    100_0642.JPG
    450.2 KB · Views: 15
  • 100_0644.JPG
    100_0644.JPG
    436.2 KB · Views: 15
Last edited:

GETnBYE

If I find a Ohio tag to put on the 5er, would you let a couple of Bama Fans show up next year?? From the pictures you posted it looks like a nice place and lots of fun.
Nita

Klontz

Thanks to Heartland Owners Club for processing our application so quickly and receipt of the placard and other owner's items. A big thanks to Mark C. for his help in navigating the website to submit this 2nd post. Looking forward to interacting with other owners.

Status
Not open for further replies.