EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: ON, McGregor - 6/5/2015 to 6/7/2015

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tundra2084

We will be attending both the Ontario Rally and the National Rally. Our reservations for both Rallies have been made and we look forward to both. We like some will be leaving our rig in McGregor and picking it back up on our way to Goshen. Thank you to who ever it was that made it possible to leave our rigs at McGregor and the cost of $5 with no utilities is still a great price if we don't have to pull it back to Kitchener and then back that way the following week.

Jim-Lynn

We were going to leave our trailer in McGregor, but decided to take it home, reload before heading to Goshen.

bighornby

Ontario Chapter Leaders
We will be attending both the Ontario Rally and the National Rally. Our reservations for both Rallies have been made and we look forward to both. We like some will be leaving our rig in McGregor and picking it back up on our way to Goshen. Thank you to who ever it was that made it possible to leave our rigs at McGregor and the cost of $5 with no utilities is still a great price if we don't have to pull it back to Kitchener and then back that way the following week.

hello tundra. it was i who made arrangements to leave our rigs there but i'm wondering a bit about "no utilities" in your comment. i was told we could keep our rigs plugged into hydro so we didnt have to empty the fridge. not sure if you misunderstood or i did. i will confirm and let you know.

mike(bighornby)

Tundra2084

Thank you Mike for making it easier for all of us if we decide to leave our rigs at McGregor. When I requested a site and being able to leave the rig there I was sent a confirmation email letting me know that it would be ok to leave the rig there for the $5 a day but without utilities. Not a problem either way because we will just empty the fridge before we leave and do some shopping when we get down to Goshen. Nice to see someone else from Kitchener going to the rally as well. Have a safe trip!
Dawn

bighornby

Ontario Chapter Leaders
Thank you Mike for making it easier for all of us if we decide to leave our rigs at McGregor. When I requested a site and being able to leave the rig there I was sent a confirmation email letting me know that it would be ok to leave the rig there for the $5 a day but without utilities. Not a problem either way because we will just empty the fridge before we leave and do some shopping when we get down to Goshen. Nice to see someone else from Kitchener going to the rally as well. Have a safe trip!
Dawn

hi dawn......just for everyone who is leaving their rig at wildwood for a week before goshen i have confirmed you can leave it plugged in. this allows you to keep stuff in the fridge and the charge is $5 per day which is an awesome deal.

rfournelle

Canada-East Region Directors-Retired
hi dawn......just for everyone who is leaving their rig at wildwood for a week before goshen i have confirmed you can leave it plugged in. this allows you to keep stuff in the fridge and the charge is $5 per day which is an awesome deal.

Awesome deal it is! Thanks for clearing this up Mike.

Tundra2084

Thank you Mike for clearing this misinformation up on the hydro if we leave our rigs. The price can't be beat even if it were without the hydro and for $5 you cant beat it. Thanks again! Dawn

bimmy

Hi Bob Tim And Jean are back from Fla. Will call on Monday to Wildwood count us In on that and count me in for Golf Thanks Tim

cdbMidland

Past Michigan Chapter Leader
How are your numbers coming together? I attended the McGregor along with SOB owners Doug and Karen Wood about four years ago. We are both thinking of coming to this rally if there is time. Please let me know.

Just heard from Doug Wood yesterday and he has a part-time job now and says that if they go, it would be a last minute decision. We will go if they go, but won't if they don't.

rfournelle

Just heard from Doug Wood yesterday and he has a part-time job now and says that if they go, it would be a last minute decision. We will go if they go, but won't if they don't.

Hoping that you both make it to the rally.

portliz

We just purchased our new to us 2011 Bighorn 3070rl. We pick it up next week. We are hoping to make it to the rally. As I understand we make reservations with the campground first. How do we get on the attendance list. Looking forward to meeting some new friends.

bighornby

Ontario Chapter Leaders
We just purchased our new to us 2011 Bighorn 3070rl. We pick it up next week. We are hoping to make it to the rally. As I understand we make reservations with the campground first. How do we get on the attendance list. Looking forward to meeting some new friends.

welcome portliz.....as bob will probably tell you call wildwood and reserve under the ontario rally. bob will update the attendance list and add your name. looking forward to meeting you.....................mike and donna.

bighornby

Ontario Chapter Leaders
would love to see some of our american members/friends make it to our rally. its a very nice park and not far from goshen.

rfournelle

Welcome to the Heartland ownership family.

As Mike & Donna said, call Wildwood to register. They'll let me know and I'll update the attendance list.

Club members can attend any rallies at no cost as Heartland subsidizes members. Visit the following link: //heartlandowners.org/content.php/128-heartland-owners-club-portal#Membership Dues to get more information on the membership benefits, cost (there is an option for free 1st year as introductory member) and process to register.

Looking forward to meeting you at the rally.

bighornby

Ontario Chapter Leaders
Thank you Mike for clearing this misinformation up on the hydro if we leave our rigs. The price can't be beat even if it were without the hydro and for $5 you cant beat it. Thanks again! Dawn

hello frank and dawn. donna and i went for a walk the other night and came across your rig in storage at sage. not sure if you knew but we have had a site there going on 5 years. you should stop by sometime. we are on site 35. look for big horn and white ford. our other menembers chris and murray caughy also have a site there to.

kirkules

Hello mike and Donna ..
How long have you been an RV traveler ??
I think I know you guys ???
I just bought a 2015 4200 cyclone and I have a 2015 f350 platinum dually .
Maybe talk sometime .

Status
Not open for further replies.