EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: ON, McGregor - 6/5/2015 to 6/7/2015

Status
Not open for further replies.

bighornby

Ontario Chapter Leaders
Hello mike and Donna ..
How long have you been an RV traveler ??
I think I know you guys ???
I just bought a 2015 4200 cyclone and I have a 2015 f350 platinum dually .
Maybe talk sometime .

hello kirkules....welcome and are you coming to our ontario rally? what is your name and where from? where do you think you know us from?
would this be kirk anzai?

bighornby

Ontario Chapter Leaders
Yes .. Hi Mike and Donna

well how are you? are you coming to the rally in windsor? would be nice to see you and your new toys ;-). you should come to goshen to for national rally as its a blast there. here is my email(mdbtin@bell.net). maybe we can chat on the phone?

portliz

We picked up our new to us 2011 Bighorn 3070RL last Wednesday. We stayed at the dealership for 2 days and then went to Klondyke Campground across from the Pinery for 3 days. What a beautiful weekend. We LOVE our new rig. Only one issue right now. No manuals - notta - for nothing. We have been guessing at operation of most things and doing OK. One request. Could those Bighorn owners attending the rally bring along their manuals for the microwave and fridge. Microwave is a Frigidaire Microwave/convection oven and the fridge is a 9 cubic foot Dometic. Thank you. Liz

danemayer

Hi portliz,

Glad to hear you're enjoying the new rig.

We have an extensive collection of manuals in the manuals section of the forum. Here's a link. You'll find the Microwave and Refrigerator manuals under Appliances. If you have different model #s from the manuals we already have, just post the model #s and I'll see if I can find the softcopy manuals to post for you.

We also have a number of owner-written user guides that may help you.

Manuals are usually in a blue pouch that's tucked away inside a cabinet or drawer or maybe even under the bed or sofa. If you've looked everywhere, call your dealer. They may have removed the pouch for safekeeping while people walk through the trailer on the lot or at a show.

portliz

We checked everywhere and the dealer said they count on the former owners to leave manuals. Thanks for the link.

portliz

Sorry me again. So many questions. We purchased a 50 amp surge protector that must be installed in the rig. I have called around and most dealers do not know how to do it. Is this something an electrician can do? Does anyone know of a dealer in southern Ontario who can do this? Thanks again.

Tundra2084

For the potluck on Saturday I will bring a spring salad with sliced chicken and served with raspberry vinaigrette.

Thought I would start the ball rolling on the potluck menu.

Jim-Lynn

Depending where you are in southwestern Ont. you can try Can Am in London or Tillbury Auto sales. Tillbury is a Heartland dealer & Can Am is a large Airstream dealer. I would think one of the can fix you up. Your other option is to try a motorhome dealer, they install in most coaches. Good luck

portliz

Thanks Lynn and Jim

We have an appointment to get the surge protector installed on the way to the rally at Tillbury RV

Jim-Lynn

Thanks Lynn and Jim

We have an appointment to get the surge protector installed on the way to the rally at Tillbury RV

They are really great people there. I purchased my Cyclone there last Sept. & even though it is 5 hour drive it was worth it. Good luck & see you at the rally
Jim

bighornby

Ontario Chapter Leaders
They are really great people there. I purchased my Cyclone there last Sept. & even though it is 5 hour drive it was worth it. Good luck & see you at the rally
Jim

hi jim. you will have lots to talk about with my friend kirk and his girlfriend corie as he has a brand new cyclone 4200 also. see you in windsor.

Jim-Lynn

hi jim. you will have lots to talk about with my friend kirk and his girlfriend corie as he has a brand new cyclone 4200 also. see you in windsor.
Mike, I have chatted with Kirk, his 4200 is also the same full color and the identical F350. "TWINS"
See you in a few weeks.

Jim

Status
Not open for further replies.