EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: ON, Niagara Falls - 6/20/2014 to 6/22/2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrRvGypsy

We are very disappointed to have to cancel attending our first Club Rally. A family health crisis (MIL diagnosed with late stage bone cancer just a couple weeks ago) is going keep us very tied down close to her this year. Hopefully next year will be better. :(
Enjoy yourselves Tami & Will

rfournelle

Canada-East Region Directors-Retired
Sorry to hear you'll be unable to attend. Our thoughts are with you at this difficult time. Heartland is all about family and family comes first.

Lane

Illinios Chapter Leader-Retired
Thank you to our gracious Canadian hosts! We had a great experience in Canada with friends, both old and new. We are back in the USA en route to Illinois; we should make it there before dark. If you are in the Springfield, Illinois, area, feel free to stay over and plug in at our 30 amp hook-up, eh?

Tundra2084

Just returned home from our first rally and would like to thank Bob and Christine for a wonderful time. We were welcomed into the Heartland family of RV owners with open arms. Thank You and all that helped make this an enjoyable weekend. Now we are waiting for the Goshen Rally next year.

jdamude

Pam and I returned home today from our first Ontario Chapter Heartland Rally in Niagara Falls, Ontario. We would like to thank Bob and Christine Fournelle for all their hard work, putting on a wonderful event. We met many news friends and look forward to future Rallies.

Thank you
Jeff & Pam

thibideau

Thanks to Bob and Christine for a fantastic time at the Ontario rally at Campark, Niagara. Great connecting with old friends and meeting new members of the Heartland family this past week. Wishing safe travel to all in attendance as they make their way to more fun filled destinations

jbeletti

In a few hours, Nancy and I will be leaving the Niagara Falls area. We had a great time here. The Falls are spectacular and the rally was great. Kudos to Bob and Christine and several key helpers. Great time, glad we came up here.

dbylinski

NE Reg Dir Retired
We are back in the US and on our way home. Thanks to Bob, Christine and their team for an awesome time. This was our first time visiting our Canadian friends on their turf and we hope it won't be our last! This was a great rally in a great area and we will miss our great friends from the north! This will be an Anniversary Vacation we will remember for a long time, eh!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ILH

We're back home after attending our first Ontario rally. Thanks to Bob and Christine for a fantastic job - as evidenced by the turnout of both Canadian and US members. Linda and I wanted to thank everybody for making us feel welcomed, and especially to the volunteers who helped lift Calvin up and down the stairs. He had a blast too! We met some special people and hope to continue some friendships. See you around the next bend.

P.S. - its going to be hard keeping up with all the Big Horns, Big Countries and Landmarks...

wfwilson

Founding Canadian Region Director - Retired
Bob and Christine as usual did and absolutely wonderful job at the Niagara Falls Rally . They always go above and beyond. It was wonderful to see so many people having good time.
Thanks also to Jim and Nancy for attending the rally we hope to see them at future Canadian Rallies.
Safe travels
Wayne and Gayle

jbeletti

Wayne - Nancy and I really enjoyed the trip. We're here in Elkhart tonight and took the tired Ontario Chapter Leaders out to dinner tonight :) What a great job Bob and Christine did, along with help from some amazing helpers.

Ian - I've read your forum posts for a longtime. It was finally nice to meet you, Linda and Calvin. What a great week we all had.

ghosst666

we also had a great time in niagara falls ..enjoyed the fireworks friday night ,,met many new members and enjoyed all we met ,,hope to be able to go to many more rallys here and in the u.s.a.

murry135

New York Chapter Leaders - retired
Want to say thanks to Bob and Christine and there associate leaders and helpers. You folks up there in Canada land sure know how to through a party Ay! We had a great time in a great venue with great people. Hope to see all of you soon down the road.

dbylinski

NE Reg Dir Retired
The Bighorn has landed! We made it home safe with an overnight stay in the Pocono Mountains! Thanks again and we hope to see all y'all real soon, eh?

letourno

Quebec Chapter Leader-retired
A great big MERCI BEAUCOUP to Bob and Christine and also to all Ontario Chapter members who made us feel so welcome! We enjoyed every moment of our stay and we wish to be able to return the favour in a not so distant future!

Robert & Louise
Quebec Chapter

gschaaf

Thanks Bob and Christine for a great time. Fran and I really enjoyed ourselves meeting new friends to our north. We pulled out Tuesday and are at the next rally here in Michigan. Once again Great Job!!! See ya down the road!

Status
Not open for further replies.