EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: ON, Niagara Falls - 6/20/2014 to 6/22/2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tundra2084

Bob, has there been anymore info on the seminar from the Mor-Ryde gentleman? Is this going to be available during the rally?

rfournelle

Canada-East Region Directors-Retired
Bob, has there been anymore info on the seminar from the Mor-Ryde gentleman? Is this going to be available during the rally?

Great response from attendees (over 30 attendees were interested). Sent invitation to Gary Wheeler late Monday, but no confirmation to date.

We will follow up with him next week at the North American rally in Urbanna VA.

ljawest

Are there any openings to attend this rally? We are at NAHORally at Bethpage, VA and are considering your rally, since we know some of the people traveling from here to there.

cookie

Administrator
Staff member
Bob and Christine Fournelle are on site Magnolia 19.
You might want to knock on their door today.

Peace
Dave

rfournelle

Are there any openings to attend this rally? We are at NAHORally at Bethpage, VA and are considering your rally, since we know some of the people traveling from here to there.

Absolutely! Give Campark Resorts a call and you're set. We'd love to have you join us! We will stop by your site today to answer any questions you might have and let you know about what we have planned for Niagara!

rfournelle

Unfortunately, Gary Wheeler from Morryde indicated today staffing issues back at the office have come up and he will not be able to attend our rally to give his seminar.

However, we will provide brochures in the "welcome bags". In addition, other knowledgeable members have offered to share their knowledge about the independent suspension and disc brakes systems.

wfwilson

Founding Canadian Region Director - Retired
Hi
If there is time anyone wanting to pick and grin in NF bring you banjo, mandolin, guitar what ever. I have my Dobro so let me know if you want to.
Regards
Wayne

wfwilson55@gmail.com

rfournelle

A number of you have been asking what you can do to assist with the Ontario Chapter rally next week in Niagara Falls, ON. Below is a list of items we have thought of, however, if you can think of others where you can play a part, let us know.

Coffee (Reg & DeCaf) - Prep & clean-up
Friday, June 20[SUP]th[/SUP] – P.M. (Pizza Night)
Saturday, June 21[SUP]st[/SUP] – A.M. (Trailer Talk)
Saturday, June 21[SUP]st[/SUP] – P.M. (Potluck)

Rally Hall Set-up / Clean-up

Friday, June 20[SUP]th[/SUP] – P.M. (Pizza Night)
Saturday, June 21[SUP]st[/SUP] – A.M. (Trailer Talk)
Saturday, June 21[SUP]st[/SUP] – P.M. (Potluck)

50/50 Ticket Sales (Sat)

Potluck dinner: Accepting and arranging food items (Sat)

Transport Door Prizes to Rally Hall (Sat)

Hand out door prizes (Sat)

Sunday BBQ:

Extra Grills needed for Sunday BBQ
Set up area – move tables
BBQ’ers – attend/cook on grills

Build campfires

Photography assistance

PA system – pick up & return

Coordinate car pooling (where applicable)

Pick a task or two and it's yours! Want to work in teams? That works too. Let us know and we'll update the task list with the individual responsible.

rfournelle

For our American friends attending the Ontario chapter rally:

• Please note that as you cross the border into Canada, you will likely incur roaming charges for mobile networks use. You may wish to turn off your mobile data feature so you do not incur these charges, which could be significant. Ask me how I know!

• Please note that the following members attending the Oh Canada Eh dinner show (payment made in US funds) will not be required to pay for their bus transportation tickets (WEGO) as the favourable exchange rate will cover that cost:
    • Beletti
    • Bylinsky
    • Holbert
    • Hromek
    • Schaaf
    • Schmidt
    • Ver Hey

See you soon, eh?

jdamude

Hi Bob,
I know now my way around the Falls very well. If you need any running around done please let me know. We can also gave two vehicles present if we need additional transportation requirements.

Thanks
Jeff

rfournelle

To Everyone in Urbanna...

We arrived safe and sound in Bellefonte, PA at around 6:30 this evening (almost eight hours on the road). Our route took us through I-95 but once out of the Washington/Baltimore area we were cruising. I-99 was great! No problems with the springs thus far and the front truck tire (slow leak) went from 68 to 49 lbs of pressure. There is a GM dealer here in Bellefonte and we'll head over there tomorrow morning before heading to Niagara Falls.

Tundra2084

Have a safe trip to Niagara! When we get there Thursday we will be heading to NY for a bit of shopping after we set up. We will check to see what you need help with once we get settled.

Status
Not open for further replies.