EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: ON, Niagara Falls - 6/20/2014 to 6/22/2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

rfournelle

Canada-East Region Directors-Retired
List of rally attendees updated in post #1.

We now have 38 members who have reserved a site with Campark Resorts. We have three more who have indicated they would be attending and another six maybes.

We have secured additional sites beyond the 40, so we can accommodate all additional members who would like to attend.

Reminder that we have only four more tickets for the Oh Canada Eh dinner show (Wednesday - June 18). These will be reserved on a first come/first serve basis.

We have 56 bus transportation (WEGO) tickets "sold" to date. Please let me know if anyone else needs any.

Thanks

rfournelle

Post #1 has been updated with the following information.

The Ontario Chapter is pleased to announce that we have arranged a tour of the prestigious Canadian winery “Jackson Triggs” on Saturday, June 21[SUP]st[/SUP] at 1:30 p.m. The cost of the tour is $9/person (+ tax). www.jacksontriggswinery.com

Experience one of Niagara's most architecturally stunning wineries, Jackson Triggs Niagara Estate. Discover the story of our wines and the inspiration behind our architectural concepts and design. Learn our methods for crafting exceptional wine through this in-depth tour as you explore every aspect of our winery. Guests will tour our vineyards, state-of-the-art production facility, and traditional underground Barrel Cellar. Following the tour, guests will be treated to a structured tasting of three Jackson Triggs Niagara Estate VQA wines featuring our premium tiers offered at the estate.”
[h=5]Length of Experience 45-60 minutes.[/h]We will need to provide Jackson Triggs the number of participants for the tour. If you are interested in attending, please advise us by email or posting your interest in the rally thread.

JonV

Count Eileen and I in for the Jackson Triggs tour Bob. One of our favourites.

Last edited:

rfournelle

Great. I'm sure that everyone attending will whine //heartlandowners.org/images/icons/icon7.png a little.

Tundra2084

We are newer heartland owners and would like to know if there is still available sites for us. We would like a 50amp site with pull thru but, understand those have all been taken. Could you suggest a site that would work for us? Dates of attendance would be from June 19th to the 22nd. We contacted the campground and were advised by Rhonda to contact Bob about possibly getting a back in site behind one of the other rally members. Not sure where to do so, so hoping Bob will see this here and respond.
Thanks and looking forward to our first rally.
Dawn

rfournelle

We are newer heartland owners and would like to know if there is still available sites for us. We would like a 50amp site with pull thru but, understand those have all been taken. Could you suggest a site that would work for us? Dates of attendance would be from June 19th to the 22nd. We contacted the campground and were advised by Rhonda to contact Bob about possibly getting a back in site behind one of the other rally members. Not sure where to do so, so hoping Bob will see this here and respond.
Thanks and looking forward to our first rally.
Dawn

Hi Dawn,

You are right that there are no more pull-thru sites. Back in sites are certainly available. I'll talk to Rhonda tomorrow and take care of this for you.

Regards,
Bob

cookie

Administrator
Staff member
Mary and I have decided to do a little wining on Saturday.
Add our names to the winers list.

Peace
Dave

Tundra2084

Thank You Bob for looking after us. Once we receive our membership number we will call Rhonda and make our reservations.
Dawn

Lane

Illinios Chapter Leader-Retired
Bob, Check with Rhonda on my site. I believe I have a pull thur site reserved. I will be pulling a MPG and will be fine with a back in spot and 30amp service. Hope this will help our new Heartland Owner. Also include us on the wine trip. Paul

rfournelle

Bob, Check with Rhonda on my site. I believe I have a pull thur site reserved. I will be pulling a MPG and will be fine with a back in spot and 30amp service. Hope this will help our new Heartland Owner. Also include us on the wine trip. Paul

Hi Paul,

Thanks for your consideration. Because of the size of your unit, the site actually assigned to you was a back-in, 30 amps site.

Now that most attendees have completed their registration, I plan to update post #1 with the site number currently assigned to all who have registered to date.

Regards,
Bob

rfournelle

How do we know what type of site we have when reservations were made we were not assigned any site information?

Hi Colleen & Jim,

Now that most attendees have completed their registration, I plan to update post #1 with the site number currently assigned to all who have registered to date.

Watch for it later today.

Regards,
Bob

rfournelle

To all rally participants,

Now that most attendees have completed their registration, I have updated post #1 with the site number currently assigned to all who have registered to date.

Regards,
Bob

Rottiesmom

New York Chapter Leader - retired
To all rally participants,

Now that most attendees have completed their registration, I have updated post #1 with the site number currently assigned to all who have registered to date.

Regards,
Bob

Thanks Bob for your quick response looking forward to the rally

rfournelle

I'm pleased to announce that John & Heather Kemp, new Heartland club members from Oakville, ON will be joining us at the Ontario rally in Niagara Falls.

Status
Not open for further replies.