EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: ON, Niagara Falls - 6/20/2014 to 6/22/2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wrenched

We can make it Saturday and Sunday (always have graduations and school stuff to worry about in June). Couldn't we have these things the first week of July? More people might be free to attend - just a thought,...

Jean and I hope to make this our first rally since joining the Club last year. We have decided that renovating the cottage will be replaced by more fun in 2014. Look forward to meeting other Club members.

rfournelle

Canada-East Region Directors-Retired
We can make it Saturday and Sunday (always have graduations and school stuff to worry about in June). Couldn't we have these things the first week of July? More people might be free to attend - just a thought,...

Historically, we have held the Ontario Chapter rallies in either June or September. This allows us to take advantage of lower rates plus we are also able to reserve their meeting room facilities at no cost. During the summer period, these facilities are high in demand with activities catering to families with children. We will however, take your suggestion under consideration for future rallies.

We hope that you will be able to attend the upcoming 2014 rally in Niagara Falls, Ontario. Please note that rally attendees need to be a Club member to attend Heartland sponsored rallies. You may still attend 'Chapter rallies' if you are not a member but there is an incremental cost ($20/rig). We note that while you are a registered Forum user, you are not currently a member of the Heartland Owners Club (HOC) and the Ontario chapter. The following options are available and we encourage you and other forum users to join their 'local' chapter!

Full membership is for a three year period, is fee-based and offers the following benefits:

• Heartland Owners Club plaque engraved with your Member number to display on your coach
  • Heartland Owners badges (up to 2) engraved with your Name and Member number to wear at rallies and other club events
  • Discount on parts and accessories through Heartland Customer Service
  • Heartland Owners Club branded goodies
  • Access to customized Heartland Owners Club apparel
  • Exclusive registration window and $25 discount to annual North American Heartland Owners Rally
  • Advanced Notification of Club rallies, activities and other events
  • Long lasting and far reaching friendships with people that share your RV passion
  • The best RV support network RVing has ever seen

Introductory membership is for a one year period, at no cost and offers the same benefits as the Full membership except for the Club plaque, Club badges and branded goodies.

More information on membership can be found at the following link: //heartlandowners.org/content.p...rs-club-portal

Ontario Chapter
After joining the HOC, select “Club Region – Chapter” as “Canada - ON” to become a member of the Ontario Chapter. There is no cost incremental to join the chapter

JonV

We'd really like to attend but don't know yet if we'll be back to from Florida by then. 2013/2014 is a big travel year for us (we're leaving mid November) but we'll do our best if spots are open when the time comes.

Last edited:

jdamude

Pam and I are going to try and make this our first rally. It will be convenient since the park is local to us. I haven't been to this park in a few years, but I hope the management is better than the past. Please be aware that this park is on Lundy,s lane, the busiest road in Niagara and is also on the side of a railway. For our neighbours from the U.S, the Peace bridge will be the easiest crossing with the trailers.

dbylinski

NE Reg Dir Retired
Thanks for the info on the best crossing with a trailer. It will be very helpful to us. We never crossed into Canada with the trailer or attended a Canadian Rally. We are so excited to be able to join you!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

bighornby

Ontario Chapter Leaders
Donna and i will be attending on our way back from virginia. Looking forward to seeing all our ontario members and it will be great to have some of our neighbours to the south attending. looks like it will be a full plus week doing both rallies. heck i'll even throw a few good canadian beers for our american friends who attend to help bob out.

f250dieseldad

I have another question. We are planning on bringing our cat. Is there anything I have to do to bring the cat. Our cat has a license and all her shots. Thanks.

rfournelle

Post # 1 has been updated with reservation information and the current list of attendees. For ease of reference, Italics fonts were used for the changes.

We will continue to update that thread with new information and new attendees as they become available.

jdamude

Hi All.
Pam and I will be attending. Not sure where we register? I will stop at the campground tomorrow and reserve a site.

We we also live locally. If you need any assistance with anything, please let us know.

Thanks
jeff

rfournelle

Great Jeff. We have added you to the list. Looking forward to meeting you.

Please note that registration at Campark Resort only opens next Monday. You may want to wait until then to register.

Bob

cookie

Administrator
Staff member
Bob, since the Ontario Chapter Rally is right on the way home from the North American Rally, Mary and I will be attending.
Monday I will register with the park.
Looking forward to it.

Peace
Dave

jnbhobe

Bob, Patti & I will be at the Ontario rally with Dave and Mary. We are coming from Virginia also and then its only 100 miles home from the falls.

Status
Not open for further replies.