EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: ON, sherkston - 6/3/2016 to 6/5/2016

taking orders for ontario heartland tshirts and/or sweatshirts. they are not rally specific.

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

bighornby

Ontario Chapter Leaders
if anyone has dates of arrival and departure thats not listed please let me know. you may have given them to me before, but i want to confirm. thankyou.

bighornby

Ontario Chapter Leaders
Well i am excited. We have some first time rally participants coming who have been members for a number of years, but could not attend rallies due to work commitments. Please welcome brad and sally long who will be renewing their membership and coming to sherkston in june.

thibideau

Confirmation received. Arriving June 2nd to June 6th. Quarry Ridge #60. Looking forward to seeing everyone

bighornby

Ontario Chapter Leaders
yes they do. they can pricey but with your american dollar may not be as big a hit in the pocket book. i would call and ask about reserving one.

bighornby

Ontario Chapter Leaders
Donna and i want to mention we have another new ontario chapter member who will attending our ontario rally in june. Welcome cheryl and rob fraser from Owen Sound, Ontario. I speak on behalf of our members from ontario, across canada and the usa to say hoping you enjoy your time with our heartland family and we look forward to meeting you in june.

rcfraser

Thank you for the warm welcome to the Heartland family! Looking forward to networking in a club that shares our passion for the lifestyle we love!

Tundra2084

Mike or Donna In regards to the poll could you please tell me if and when you will be taking orders or how its going to work. Both Frank and I would be interested in the sweatshirts with the heartland logo on it.
Sitting here in Florida reading the forum and looking forward to the Rally. Here in the park we are at there are a number of Heartland RV's here and we always look for another Sundance when walking around the park. So far there have been a total of 5 different Sundance's 2 here for 3 or more months and the others only here for a few days or weeks. and 3 Big Countries, 2 Big Horns. Love seeing Heartlands here in the park.

bighornby

Ontario Chapter Leaders
im taking orders until may 20th. i see you want sweatshirts. all i need is size and how many you want(just one or one each) and this applies to everyone. whatever anyone order i need to be told what size and how many.

Status
Not open for further replies.