EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: ON, sherkston - 6/3/2016 to 6/5/2016

taking orders for ontario heartland tshirts and/or sweatshirts. they are not rally specific.

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

OEFVET

12de7f300ef52e48e1cd4939a4d610d9.jpg

This one with the Gem car

Sent by NY Horse Holder

rfournelle

Canada-East Region Directors-Retired
frank and dawn. i will be updating the event tab by the 15th of may. there is no potluck on the saturday as its a sponsored dinner(ribs and chicken) by jeff and pam damude. all thats required will be for people to bring salads, munchies, appetizers if they like and or buns/rolls etc. i will confirm this as i said by the 15th. also as per the initial rally schedule we are having a sponsored pizza night on the friday as provided by jim rose at 401 rv. water will also be provided. on the thursday we plan to have an early arrivals dinner which i will confirm in next few days. keep your on the event tab for updates in the next week.

Mike, I assume you also mean 'sides'? We will be bringing onion baked beans as they will go well with the ribs and pulled pork.

bighornby

Ontario Chapter Leaders
Early arrivals dinner has been confirmed for thursday june 2nd at green acres restaurant for 5pm.

Tundra2084

We will be bringing Cesar Salad to the dinner as well as some veggie's and dip.

Last edited:

OEFVET

Mike, I'll bring my golf clubs in case you still have 5 players. I am a NY hacker so if anyone playing gets too serious. I'll just pass on it.

Dale Smith

Alice and I will be there with bells on!

Alice indicates that she would like to bring a salad to the Saturday night event.

Is there any chapter trip to any local event or attraction? It doesn't matter to me I just wondering if I missed something!

It'll be great just to be together with the gang.

I expect that we will arrive sometime after lunch on Thursday.

Dale

bighornby

Ontario Chapter Leaders
nothing planned dale. the park has so much to offer and with niagara being close and welland for the canal we left saturday open to do as you please. looking forward to seeing you both also.

Status
Not open for further replies.