EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: OR, North Bend - 7/24/2015 to 7/26/2015

Status
Not open for further replies.

ziggy

Retired Oregon HOC
Hey Jim, glad we will see you in Oregon! Now we won't feel so out of place being the only Texans up there in Oregon! Are you going to the Washington rally too? We are! Sooo excited to see that part of the country for the very first time!

Sorry, Jim and his wife are not coming to our rally unless they are crashing and I don't know about it! I was just giving him a hard time.

Kristy

rwmcclen

Hey Jim, glad we will see you in Oregon! Now we won't feel so out of place being the only Texans up there in Oregon! Are you going to the Washington rally too? We are! Sooo excited to see that part of the country for the very first time!
What route are you using from Texas to Oregon

Possum51

Don't really know yet what route we will use. We think we will be coming from the Goshen rally. Figured we might as well stay north since we will be up there instead of coming back to Texas then leaving for Oregon in a couple of weeks.

jdfishing

Hey Kristy: I'd be happy to explore and share some golfing opportunities for those in the group that have an interest in playing. This area is loaded with golf courses, from the ultra elite to the basic golfing experience.

ziggy

Retired Oregon HOC
John, I'm sure some people will take you up on that.

I just got word that Sonja (Sonja and Julie) will be joining us this year. They have a brand new Big Horn and need to break it in.

That makes 24 plus the Belett's signed up!
Kristy

Grampafish

Washington Chapter Leaders-Retired
Kristi, I'm not sure we should use the word, "break" when referring to Sonja and Julie's new Bighorn. I think the reason they have a new one has something to do with the former Bighorn being "broken." I'm glad they signed up. We're looking forward to seeing their new rig. (Oh yeah, looking forward to seeing them, too!) :D

djgarcia

Good Morning Christy,
Just read some of the emails and would like to clear up the questions about the price of the Docent Tours per person.
Option 1 is $175 for the TOTAL group.
If 40 people attend then the price per person is $4.40 per person
If 20 people attend then the price per person is $8.75 per person
The more that attend the lower the price is per person.

Option 2 is $160 for the total group
If 40 people attend then the price per person is $4.00
If 20 people attend then the price per person is $8.00
The tour price is fixed, the per person price depends on how many people go on the Docent Tour
Hope this answers the questions regarding the per person price for the Docent tours.
Dick and Diana
Chico, Ca.

ziggy

Retired Oregon HOC
Kristi, I'm not sure we should use the word, "break" when referring to Sonja and Julie's new Bighorn. I think the reason they have a new one has something to do with the former Bighorn being "broken." I'm glad they signed up. We're looking forward to seeing their new rig. (Oh yeah, looking forward to seeing them, too!) :D

I thought about that when I wrote it, but not everyone knows the story, so I thought I could get away with it. lol

Kristy

ziggy

Retired Oregon HOC
Good Morning Christy,
Just read some of the emails and would like to clear up the questions about the price of the Docent Tours per person.
Option 1 is $175 for the TOTAL group.
If 40 people attend then the price per person is $4.40 per person
If 20 people attend then the price per person is $8.75 per person
The more that attend the lower the price is per person.

Option 2 is $160 for the total group
If 40 people attend then the price per person is $4.00
If 20 people attend then the price per person is $8.00
The tour price is fixed, the per person price depends on how many people go on the Docent Tour
Hope this answers the questions regarding the per person price for the Docent tours.
Dick and Diana
Chico, Ca.

That does make a huge difference!

Knowing this, how many are interested?

djgarcia

That does make a huge difference!

Knowing this, how many are interested?
Thanks for responding so promptly Ziggy. I am glad the email cleared up the confusion regarding the price per person for the Docent Tours.
Be well, keep in touch
Dick Diana Garcia

ziggy

Retired Oregon HOC
Hi Everyone,

I made a couple of changes in the first post attendance table.

Please check the table to see if I have the correct and complete information for you.

If I have an X marked, that means you said you wanted that, but I don't have a confirmation from you. If I have a price listed, that means I do have the info and you are committed to that purchase.

If you want shirts, I need sizes so I can post the correct price for you. I will need the payment from you by the first of May so I can place the order. I will send out my address to the appropriate people in time for you to get payment to me.

If you are absolutely certain you want the rig weighing, I would like to hear from you again before I commit you to that $69.95 expense. You will pay Henderson's for that at the time of the weighing.

So far we don't have too many who have expressed interest in the docent tours even with the lower cost. The more who go the lower the cost would be. With only 6-8 people so far the cost is still pretty high. Is there anyone else who is interested?

We have a few sites left to fill our block. Let your Heartland friends and/or SOB friends who want to join us know we still have some room!

Please click my name to send me an email with the info I need.

Thanks!

Take Care,
Kristy

Hi Christy,
Just getting around to the forum for the first time in awhile so I apologize for being late in my reply. Bev and I have decided to pass on the shirts as we will probably be wearing the beautiful sweatshirts from last year every day anyway. As I remember I expressed a desire to have the alignment checked on our rig and would still like to have that done as they ran out of time last year for us at the regional rally. However I have weighed our rig about every way imaginable so I don't want to pay to have it weighed again. We would like to do the downtown tour if possible.

Thanks,
Jack

ODonnell

We are from the California Chapter and will be staying at the RV Park in Oregon the month of July, we are in a back- in bayside. We would like to attend the rally. This is our first time as members, what do we need t do. John and Kathy ODonnell, Member #584

Status
Not open for further replies.