EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: OR, Silverton - 7/29/2016 to 7/31/2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

jdfishing

ATTENTION GOLFERS:
I HAVE RESERVED 3 T times for Friday 29th; 7:28/7:37/7:46. They were very difficult to get; hence the early morning. We are playing Silver Creek in Oregon City, about a 40 minute drive from camp. The course came highly recommended. Please contact me if you would like to play. All skill levels are welcome. I have the following signed up:

Kramer
Doug Anderson
Paul & Candy Hardt
Dan Sullivan
Author & Cheryl ???
Greg & Charlene Baseline

We have room for only 3 more. I'll arrive on Wed so please stop by and introduce yourself if we have not met.

ziggy

Retired Oregon HOC
More Changes!

Please see the first post at the top of the thread for updates to attendees, directions to the Park, and activities. I have added Happy Hours. ;)

The Park provides a BYOB Happy Hour Fridays with heavy hors d'oeuvres.

I thought we could start with the happy hour from the Park 4-5 PM and our potluck at 5:30 PM.

They will have their stuff cleaned up at 5 PM so we can set up our potluck dinner.

Kristy

Dan & Sally Sullivan

I think we should do Happy Hour, with who ever wants to bring something to share, since we are a large group.
Sally Sullivan

PS what ever the majority wants to do is fabulous also.

ziggy

Retired Oregon HOC
I think we should do Happy Hour, with who ever wants to bring something to share, since we are a large group.
Sally Sullivan

PS what ever the majority wants to do is fabulous also.

Please see revised post from above. After talking to Matt in the office, we got the schedule all set for us to do both.

Thanks,
Kristy

SeattleLion

Kim and I have to cancel. Sorry to do it so late. I've come down with something. Been in bed since Tuesday. I called the park and they said they have someone on the club waitlist who they will call. We'll miss all the fun.

Thanks,
Bob

Manzan

After enjoying a terrific Rally in Anacortes with a stop near Castle Rock, now meeting more old friends and new friends in Silverton, OR. On the warm side but so enjoyable! Kristy and Mark have again outdone themselves. And the rally has just begun.
Manzan

ziggy

Retired Oregon HOC
Kim and I have to cancel. Sorry to do it so late. I've come down with something. Been in bed since Tuesday. I called the park and they said they have someone on the club waitlist who they will call. We'll miss all the fun. Thanks, Bob
So sorry you aren't feeling well, but thank you for letting us know in time for someone to use you space. The next member on the waiting list got your spot and will be here tomorrow. Take care and we all hope you will feel better soon. Kristy

For20hunter

Pacific Region Directors-Retired
Bob,

I hope you feel better my friend. Get well and join us again next year in Washington and Oregon! Tell Kim hello for us.

Rod

Kim and I have to cancel. Sorry to do it so late. I've come down with something. Been in bed since Tuesday. I called the park and they said they have someone on the club waitlist who they will call. We'll miss all the fun.

Thanks,
Bob

ziggy

Retired Oregon HOC
OK! Today we start for REAL!

Check-in for those who haven't is at 11AM. Activities are posted in your Itinerary and on the white board in our site.

Rally On!

Kristy

ziggy

Retired Oregon HOC
That is our truck and the wheels are 19.5. They are made by Heavy Hauler and those are 16 ply tires. They increase the weight capacity of the bed enough to handle the hitch weight of our Key West.

Kristy

SNOKING

That is our truck and the wheels are 19.5. They are made by Heavy Hauler and those are 16 ply tires. They increase the weight capacity of the bed enough to handle the hitch weight of our Key West.

Kristy

So they are Vision 81A Heavy Haulers? Do you know the offset you used for your 2012 RAM? Who's tires did you choose and how is the ride empty? Do you air them down when running around bobtail? Millions of questions!!! Where did you buy them? Did you install air bags on the truck also? DW says no dually, so that will most likely be our route if we have pin weight issues. Thanks Chris

LTZ

California-N Chapter Leaders-retired
Sorry to say we have to leave tomorrow. We have had such a great time at this rally. Mark & Kristy have done such a wonderful job in planning everything for all of us. So much good food, good times & lots of laughs! It was so good to see all of our friends again & to meet many more new friends. We won't forgot the many laughs we had over the "nuggets"!

A special thanks to George Sutton RV for sponsoring the rally.

Safe travels everyone!

Chuck & Donna

shelsay

Great big thanks to Kristy and Mark for another super rally. Sure enjoyed ourselves.

Pat and Dave

For20hunter

Pacific Region Directors-Retired
A big "Thank You" to Mark and Kristy for yet another amazing rally!! The location was awesome and we got to see some very beautiful scenery and some cool things. All of the people attending the rally were great and very helpful to help make this rally so successful! Also a huge thank you to Sutton RV for their generosity and support for the Rally! The dinner they provided was to die for!! For everyone that attended and appreciated Sutton RV and what they did for us and for bringing the three Demo Landmarks for us to drool over, please take a moment and go to their website and send a Thank You note to them showing our appreciation! Last but not least, thank you to Heartland RV's for their support in making this and all of the Heartland Rallies what they are!!

See you all soon and safe travels!

Rod and Kelly

Dan & Sally Sullivan

Mark & Kristy, and the Rat Team,
This was just a Super Rally!!! The Heartland members are so much fun, and this was a great addition to our vacation.
Plenty of food and drinks that were provided, and Per Dan all we needed was Maid Service. We loved the Oregon comedian that was brought in for Saturday entertainment! Kristy and Mark were Great Hosts and made everyone fill welcome. Also a BIG Shout Out to Sutton RV, the food was Fantastic, and we appreciate them bringing the Landmarks for us to see.
Safe Travels Everyone, see you at the next rally!
Dan and Sally

Status
Not open for further replies.