EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: OR, Silverton - 7/29/2016 to 7/31/2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

ziggy

Retired Oregon HOC
Hello Everyone,
Unfortunately we have had the Tanners cancel due to a schedule conflict. We are sorry they are not able to join us this year.

That does open up a spot for someone to slide into as long as they call the park and can get the site.

I don't know if the Tanners have called the park yet. If you are interested in coming to this rally and the park has that site when you call, be sure to let them know you are with us and let me know you can make it too.

Hopefully someone from our group can take advantage of this opening.

I have another week of school and a conference for school that I have to attend, then it's time for a month of rallies!

Kristy

ziggy

Retired Oregon HOC
Thanks for letting us know.

I hope someone takes advantage of this opening while it lasts!

Kristy

ziggy

Retired Oregon HOC
Hi Everyone!

I'm Back! It's been a busy day...

I finalized the menu for our catered dinner. It will be GOOD!!!

Jamie at the Silver Spur sent me a list of who has not paid their first night yet. I will soon get a list from her of the dates of your arrivals and departures to make sure I have them right. In the meantime, if you could check over the list in the first post of this thread, I would appreciate it. If I have something missing or wrong, please let me know ASAP. Paying the first night confirms your reservation and keeps them from releasing the site.

Our special "surprise" raffle is shaping up nicely. We have had the park and a couple of other businesses donate some nice prizes, part for the raffle and part to auction off. The benefits from the auction will go to Dogs For The Deaf. Silver Spur, Torklift, and Henderson's Lineup have been generous.

The menu for Saturday night is in the first post of this thread.
We plan to fix breakfast for you Sunday morning. Rumor has it that burritos are BACK!

What we need from you...

• Please sign up for a chore when you check in Friday at noon.
  • Raffle prize valued at between $15 and $20 for the fun part of Saturday night.
  • Some type of dessert for after dinner Saturday. If you make one Friday, we will eat it then. I'm sure nobody would complain. :O)
  • A willingness to lend a hand with showing people the attractions in the area.
  • A promise to relax and have fun!!!!

George M Sutton RV will be bringing 3 Landmarks for us to drool over, but EVEN BETTER THAN THAT, they are bringing a member of their service team to answer questions. He won't be set up to do repairs, but he may have suggestions or answers if you are having an issue. Our sales rep. this year is Shawn Mogenson. Yep, that is Don and Alicia Mogenson's son. They bought their Landmark from their son. How cool is that?;)

Mark and I will be leaving July 1st to start our month long trip on the way to the WA rally and on to our rally. First stop, Casey's for the Fourth of July week.

Take Care Everyone!
Kristy

Last edited:

BigJim45

Luv'n Life
Kristy......you guys have a safe trip and will see ya in Silverton. We are leaving July 19 with stays in Bakersfield, Lodi, Redding, and Canyonville before getting to Silverton. This will be our longest trip with the new Big Horn so knock on wood everything goes good. See ya.........

For20hunter

Pacific Region Directors-Retired
You guys also drive safe Jim! And enjoy! You guys are going to be staying in some nice places on the way up.

Rod
Kristy......you guys have a safe trip and will see ya in Silverton. We are leaving July 19 with stays in Bakersfield, Lodi, Redding, and Canyonville before getting to Silverton. This will be our longest trip with the new Big Horn so knock on wood everything goes good. See ya.........

ziggy

Retired Oregon HOC

Travel Safe! You have some nice places to stop along the way and we will see you then.
Kristy

LTZ

California-N Chapter Leaders-retired

Jim & Melody...We may see you in Canyonville on our way to Silverton. Will keep an eye out for you. This too will be our longest trip with our new BH!!

Safe Travels, Chuck & Donna

Grampafish

Washington Chapter Leaders-Retired
Jim & Meloday...So are we. We will see you there!!

Chuck & Donna

Wow, Jim and Melody and Chuck and Donna.....sounds like a pre-rally rally!!! Have fun and safe travels. We're anxious to see you and your new rigs!!!

LTZ

California-N Chapter Leaders-retired
Wow, Jim and Melody and Chuck and Donna.....sounds like a pre-rally rally!!! Have fun and safe travels. We're anxious to see you and your new rigs!!!

Doug & Doris...can't wait to see you guys too!! So excited for this trip and seeing all our friends plus meeting new friends! It won't be much longer!

reverts

Hi Kristy, unfortunately we have had something come up and we won't be able to make the rally. We will miss seeing everyone and hope to make the next one. Do I need to call the park and cancel?

BigJim45

Luv'n Life
Hi Kristy, unfortunately we have had something come up and we won't be able to make the rally. We will miss seeing everyone and hope to make the next one. Do I need to call the park and cancel?

Yes you should call and cancel at the park. You did reserve a spot and that may be helpful for someone else to have your spot.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.