EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: OR, Winchester Bay - 6/21/2013 to 6/23/2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Kristy, We just made our reservations for the rally at Winchester Bay, Or. We will be in spot 78 coming in on June 20 and leaving on the 24. Looking forward to our first rally with this group. FYI .Winchester has quite a few sites left in case anyone is wondering. (as of 4/20/2013) Do you have a print out of the schedule for us. New to the forum so I hope you get this message.
Jerry & Sherrie Martin
2010 Dodge 2500 Crew Cab Diesel
2012 Big Horn Silverado
Florence, Oregon

ziggy

Retired Oregon HOC
Hi Jerry and Sherri!

Glad you got your spot reserved. It won't be a very long trip for you, but we will try to make it fun.

I have updated the first post of this thread with a tentative schedule. Nothing ever goes exactly as planned, the weather is unpredictable, and spontaneity is sometimes a good thing! lol

Everybody.... Fewer than half of those signed up have been to a rally before and many of our new people will be out on their first significant trip. I know our experienced people will help our new people and there will be lots of mods and advice shared by all. If you see someone wearing a name tag, or they look like they are part of our group, don't hesitate to introduce yourself.:cool:

Kristy

PS I still have two full months of school left. It's killing me to think about this rally when it still seems so far away.... Junior high kids are interesting beings in the Spring! Pray that I get through the rest of the year with my sanity.

Last edited:
Hi again Kristy, Sorry, I know you have been very busy. I see we are listed as a junior member, what does that mean? I was filling out the membership paperwork but feel it will come after we leave for the rally so I deleted it for now. Can we sign up at the rally and get our cards, etc. I would love to have the package while camping with the group if this is possible If not we will pay the fee required whatever that is. See you soon in Winchester Bay. We will be coming from Casey's RV Park in Westfir, camping with our local Rolling Elks camping club. You can never camp too many days!! Looking forward to meeting you and the B. H. group. Drive safe everyone.
Jerry & Sherrie Martin

shelsay

Sherry and Jerry--

Welcome to the Heartland family. Glad you'll be able to join us at Winchester Bay.

Pat and Dave

jbeletti

I see we are listed as a junior member, what does that mean?

Junior Member is related to the forum only. It means you have not made 50 or more posts to reach Senior Member status.

When you join the Heartland Owners, your member number and join date will be listed at the bottom of that info block.

The member badges, club plaque etc are fulfilled by a 3rd party. Chapter leaders won't have that with them. But yes, you can sign up for the club during the rally if you wish. Currently, club kit fulfillment is taking about 2 to 3 weeks. I suggest you join now. That way, you'll have your badges and plaque when you roll into the rally :)

Jim
President, Heartland Owners Club

ziggy

Retired Oregon HOC
Thanks Jim for answering for me. We were out for awhile today.

Silverstrands, it would be good to register in advance if you can. If not, we can get you signed up at Winchester Bay, you just won't have all of your stuff. We will be fine either way.

Kristy

ziggy

Retired Oregon HOC
We just got our 23rd reservation!

Welcome to the Frons!

They just joined the club and haven't made any posts yet, but they have made their reservations with the park and sent me a message today. I will post their info in the list as soon as I get all the particulars.

There are still sites left, so if anyone is still thinking about coming, go ahead and make your reservations and let me know.

Kristy

ziggy

Retired Oregon HOC
Hi!

We just hit the 25 rig mark for our rally. One more and it will be the biggest Oregon rally ever!

Here is the list so far. If I missed someone or have some information wrong, please let me know. I will be checking with the park more often as we go along, but we still have some time for changes and re-scheduling before the rally.

2036 Earls (DEBJER) site 55 6/20-6/23
1024 Carlson (ziggy) site
57 6/19-6/25
xxxx Rodman (boatdoc/gardengal) site
58 6/20-6/23
1626 McGuire (gaffer) site
59 6/19-6/25
2234 Garcia (djgarcia) site
60 6/21-6/23
2192 Gessler (dkgessler) site
61 6/21-6/23
2336 Ditrich (For20hunter) site
62 6/20-6/25
Intro 113 Ditrich Sr. (jmditrich) site
63 6/20-6/25
2328 Gutsch (MikeNMarge) site
65 6/19-6/24
none Winston (SOB w/Gutsch) site
66 6/19-6/24
1861 Kinney (larkinstuart) site
67 6/20-6/24
2262 Bishop (wino2) site
68 6/20-6/25
2130 Daniels (jesseid) site
69 6/20-6/24
Intro 136 Benavidez (moses) site
70 6/20-6/23
Intro 143 Gerbing (jeffgerbing)) site
71 6/20-6/23
xxxx Gonzalez (Northwestchill) site
72 6/19-6/24
1456 Warness (randgwarn)
74 6/19-6/24
Intro 149 Wade (TheWade2) site
75 6/20-6/24
1661 Hole (shelsey) site
76 6/19-6/26
xxxx Martin (silverstrands) site
78 6/20-6/24
2365 Fron (hermanfron) site 121 6/21 - 6/28
Intro 141 Myers (TJFivers) site
124 6/19-6/24
xxxx Goertzen (robzen2) site
127 6/21 - 6/23

2232 Drake/Perkins (faceplate) site ? 6/20 - 6/24
2073 McDonough (vicrider) site ? 6/21 - 6/24

Welcome to Dave Drake and Pat Perkins (FACEPLATE): we met them at the Regional last year and look forward to meeting them again.
Scott and Sylvia McDonough (vicrider) are new to the group and have not been to a rally before. We want to welcome them too.

I will update their info after I hear back from them about their sites.

Take care everyone. We are taking ours out for the first time this year tomorrow night. Wish us luck with the new rig.

Kristy

Heckya

We are new Heartland owners and new to the forum. Where do we register for the rally and where is the campground?

Thanks, Jason

boatdoc

Hi Jason, Kristy will be along soon but to reserve your spot at the Bay look at the first post and the number is there to make your reservation. Hop on that and Kristy will be here soon to give you all the details. Welcome to the Heartland family.
Gary

ziggy

Retired Oregon HOC
Hi Jason,
Gary is exactly right about how to get your reservations.

Here is a link to the top of this thread. Rally Announcement be sure to tell them you are with the Heartland group so they can keep their reservations caught up with my records and they can try to get you as close to the rest of us as possible.

Once you get in touch with them and get your reservation info, just let me know when you will arrive and depart as well as your email and the phone you travel with. It is best to PM that kind of info or click on my name (ziggy) and tell it to send me an email. I will send you my contact info by return email so you can reach me if you need to without going through the forum.

Then we need to get you signed up for your Introductory Club Membership. You can do that under the Owners Club tab at the top of the forum pages. Once you know your number, let me know.

That's all there is to it. If you have any trouble, just let us know. There are lots of people who can help, if I'm not online at the time.

Welcome to the group!

Kristy

ziggy

Retired Oregon HOC
Oops. Missed part of your question.

The park is just out of Reedsport on the coast. The top post I linked to will show you a map that should help a lot. You will want to head toward Florence and head south at the coast. It is about 20 miles or so south of Florence.

Kristy

ziggy

Retired Oregon HOC
Hi Gary,
Are you guys home yet? We are headed for Grants Pass for the weekend. Mark made reservations at RiverFront RV park along the river off of the Redwood Hwy. Valley of the Rogue is full this weekend!

Kristy

rickandjoyce

Hi Kristy - We just made our reservations for Winchester Bay. We are coming from WA and meeting up with family (SOB) from SoCal. We are in sites 84 and 85. We arrive on 6/19 and depart on 6/25 (6 nights) Looking forward to it.

Thanks,
Joyce and Rick Morones

ziggy

Retired Oregon HOC
Yah! We look forward to meeting you and your friends. Could you please send me their full names and their phone/email so I can put them into the contact list? I need the same for you, but I can't remember if I already have it.

I will update the list soon!

Kristy

ziggy

Retired Oregon HOC
Updated the top of the thread again.....

I called the park today to make sure they had the same reservations on their books that I have. They had all of the reservations but not everyone was identified as with us. It is all taken care of for now. We are at 27 coaches and 22 of them are current club members whether regular or introductory. I know a couple more are planning on signing up at the rally and we have a couple of SOB guests. That is a tremendous turnout and we have over a month to go before the rally.

Thanks everyone!

Kristy

alaska dodge

We just registered with the park, zingy I also sent my info to you I think via email? I clicked on your name and it open a screen.

Bill & Katherine

2013 Cyclone 4100
2012 Dodge Megacab 3500 Dually, 6.7L max tow

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

alaska dodge

Ziggy, sorry for the misspelling, spell check took over

Bill & Katherine

2013 Cyclone 4100
2012 Dodge Megacab 3500 Dually, 6.7L max tow

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

ziggy

Retired Oregon HOC
No problem on the spelling. I thought zingy was a good user name and wish I had thought of it...:D

Welcome to Oregon by the way.. You are #28 for this rally and we look forward to meeting our newest Oregon member. Good luck on your trip down from Alaska and in finding your new home in Oregon.

Kristy

ziggy

Retired Oregon HOC
Just thought I would bring this to the top in case anyone was still thinking they might come join us. We are a month away from the rally so there is still time to make reservations.

Kristy

Status
Not open for further replies.