EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: PA, Bedford - 6/8/2012 to 6/10/2012

Status
Not open for further replies.

truknutt

Committed Member
Unfortunately we won't be in the convoy either. I have to make a mid week appearance in the hole then it's on to Lake George!!

dbylinski

NE Reg Dir Retired
Congratulations to Dave and Nona for hitting the half way point with registrations. You're doing great PA!

truknutt

Committed Member
It's official Deb (check showed up today); Bill & Jerry Stewart are Rig #15 for our Rally!! It'll be great to see you guys again. It's been a while since we've seen that Big Country out & about.

Hey folks, only 10 more sites to fill.

Feb 20, Nona & I will venture up to the CG to turn in your reservation $$. We'll start making site assignments at that time & then I'll update Post #1 with your site numbers.

Dave & Nona

truknutt

Committed Member
We welcome Kimball & Alice Gillette to our "soiree" as lucky rig #16! Nine more sites left...."C'mon Down!" Nona's excited as she received her 2012 information packets from the Bedford County Visitor's Bureau yesterday.

JWalker

Northeast Region Director-Retired
Only 7 sites left. It's that charming personality of yours. It just draws people in. Scares little kids, but draws the rest of us in.:p

truknutt

Committed Member
Funny funny man! This personality you speak of keeps on working as we add Jon & Patti Holbert to the mix!! If you're keeping track that's 6 sites left.

Get well, Jon and we'll see you in June.

truknutt

Committed Member
We've posted site numbers for the rally attendees in post #1 of this thread. We were hoping the newly planned pull-thru sites would be ready & available for the rally but....they won't be. We toured the campground last weekend and checked out the available sites and after discounting some due to site length, I think we ended up with a decent setup. The campround has also published their new facility map which incorporates their new site numbering system. The map's link is available here: Friendship Village Campground Facility Map.

We were also able to secure the large pavillion for our use on Saturday evening.

truknutt

Committed Member
Yeah!!! Yet another rig will join our ranks in Bedford; glad to have another Cyclone. Duane & Debbie Clause realized what a great time it will be that they rearranged their 2012 vacation plans to be with us (See post #4 of this thread..I'm just sayin'...)!

Four sites left folks.

BTW Duane, no sport jacket required.

porthole

Retired
Still working on the time off. But, we'll be there.

Good thing with jacket - now I don't have to go buy one!

truknutt

Committed Member
Just a reminder - - all monies and reservation info has been turned over to the CG. We have 20 rigs scheduled to attend with 4 open sites remaining (if anyone is still sitting on that fence!).

Thanks,

Dave & Nona

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.