EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: PA, Catawissa - 5/4/2018 to 5/6/2018

Status
Not open for further replies.

KrazyKampers

Pennsylvania Chapter Leaders-Retired
What a great rally! It was so good to see everyone after the long winter. Thank you so much Lyle and Nancy for everything. Dale and I have enjoyed every one of your rallies. We have big shoes to fill!

Karen

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

chaplady

Thank you both for great ralleys and interesting places we visited. Enjoy your travels and as always interesting to hear about your ventures.
Bill& Liz

Rottiesmom

New York Chapter Leader - retired
What a great rally! It was so good to see everyone after the long winter. Thank you so much Lyle and Nancy for everything. Dale and I gave enjoyed every one of your rallies. We have big shoes to fill!

Karen

Congratulations for stepping up and I know you guys will be great! We are all here to help with whatever you need.

mbesanceney

New York Chapter Leaders-Retired
Lyle and Nancy Thank You for another wonderful rally it was sad to know that this was your last rally as chapter leaders and we are all going to miss the hostess with the mostest. So I think its safe to say to Lyle all of us are going to miss seeing your buns for breakfast ...your sticky ones that is :p. see you all down the road.

jnbhobe

So I heard it thru the grapevine, Lyle & Nancy you guys put on some good rallies we have enjoyed the ones we could get to. And as the torch passes to Dale and Karen I know we will have more fantastic rallies. Good luck to both of you. Jon & Patti

rdufek

Thank You Lyle and Nancy for a Great Rally!!! What a great way to start out the 2018 camping season. Thank You for the years of being Pa Chapter Leaders and we look forward to seeing you down the road. We Thank You Dale and Karen for stepping up to take on the role. We look forward to the rallies to come and look forward to attending them. Certainly if help is ever needed we would be happy to assist. Looking forward to seeing many of you at the Northeast Region Rally in a week and a half. Safe travels to all!!!

Bones

Thank you for the awesome rally. This time I wasn't able to sneak in and back up without being noticed. :cool::cool:. I heard there was some betting too. How did that go? :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: LOL.

murry135

New York Chapter Leaders - retired
Another Great Party by the Mercer's, thanks for you effort. I would like to also say it was great being a State Chapter leader with you over the past few years, you have done well representing the HOC. To Dale and Karen, we look forward to working with you folks as the NEW PA CHapter leaders in the future, congrats to all.

JWalker

Northeast Region Director-Retired
What Great way to start out the rally season. Great time. Great old friends. Great new friends. Great chapter leaders. I guess you can say it was Great!!

travelin2

Pennsylvania Chapter Leaders-retired
To those that attended this rally, and the others as well, Nancy and I would like to thank all of you. We only found you all a place to gather, it’s your participation that makes a rally!
Dale and Karen will do a great job as the next PA Chapter Leaders. Please extend to them the same appreciation and gratitude we received.
We’ll see you all at the next one! Travel safe.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

KrazyKampers

To those that attended this rally, and the others as well, Nancy and I would like to thank all of you. We only found you all a place to gather, it’s your participation that makes a rally!
Dale and Karen will do a great job as the next PA Chapter Leaders. Please extend to them the same appreciation and gratitude we received.

Thanks Lyle for all the great rallies! Dale and I will do our best! We appreciate all the support and encouragement from you and all our members.

Karen

JMVford

retired Maryland Chapter Leaders

Lyle and Nancy,
We are truly sorry we had to miss your last rally. I didn't realize this would be your last one. You will be missed. Karen and Dale have big shoes to fill. I'm confident they will rise to the occasion.
See you on the road. Enjoy.

Rottiesmom

New York Chapter Leader - retired

Lyle and Nancy thank you for your endless efforts to always put on great rallies. I wish you all the best and we will see you down the road. Karen and Dale will pick up where you left off we all will be there to help them.

alwaysbusy

As rally rookies, Jess, Autumn and I really enjoyed the laughs and conversation...even the laughs at my expense ;). Thank you Mr Lyle and Ms Nancy for being the first to welcome us in last year. Unfortunately this will be the only one for us this year as travel plans don't allow for others. We liked seeing those we met before as well as the new friends we made this rally. Thank you all for welcoming Autumn in and I'm sorry she has taken such a liking to some of you :rolleyes:. Thanks again all for a fun time.

KrazyKampers

As rally rookies, Jess, Autumn and I really enjoyed the laughs and conversation...even the laughs at my expense ;). Thank you Mr Lyle and Ms Nancy for being the first to welcome us in last year. Unfortunately this will be the only one for us this year as travel plans don't allow for others. We liked seeing those we met before as well as the new friends we made this rally. Thank you all for welcoming Autumn in and I'm sorry she has taken such a liking to some of you :rolleyes:. Thanks again all for a fun time.

Dale and I look forward to seeing you all again sometime soon. I'm sorry we didn't get to have an ice cream cone as we were leaving Sunday!

Dawnnira

New Jersey Chapter Leaders-Retired
We all look forward to seeing you in the future. Safe travels

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Bones

The girls had a blast. Hope to see you again soon

Status
Not open for further replies.