EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: PA, Gettysburg - 4/21/2017 to 4/23/2017

Status
Not open for further replies.

DCG1986

Ohio Chapter Leaders
Looking forward to it! Let us both bring some warm weather home with us. I'm assuming you guys are in Florida???
We're currently in San Antonio

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes we will be coming from warm and sunny Florida on our way home to Ohio. Hoping the weather in PA is warmer by the time the Rally rolls around. San Antonio is a wonderful place also. My brother is in New Braunfels. He retired from the Air Force in 1999 and just stayed there. See you in 3 weeks.

alwaysbusy

All, since this is our first rally...EVER, please give me a pass and allow me to ask a really stupid question. We bring 3 loaves of bread for Friday breakfast and that's it? Nothing else? I don't want to be the new mooch.

travelin2

Pennsylvania Chapter Leaders-retired
All, since this is our first rally...EVER, please give me a pass and allow me to ask a really stupid question. We bring 3 loaves of bread for Friday breakfast and that's it? Nothing else? I don't want to be the new mooch.

Bring it on!!!

Dawnnira

New Jersey Chapter Leaders-Retired
Batteries are freshly charged and going back in the big horn today. The cover comes off, damp rids get emptied and the slides stretch their legs for the first time...60 degrees here today in New Jersey! Less than 3 weeks, can't wait
-Ira

JWalker

Northeast Region Director-Retired
Batteries are freshly charged and going back in the big horn today. The cover comes off, damp rids get emptied and the slides stretch their legs for the first time...60 degrees here today in New Jersey! Less than 3 weeks, can't wait
-Ira

NICE!!! Puts a smile on your face when you open the trailer for the first time of the year.

See ya soon

travelin2

Pennsylvania Chapter Leaders-retired
Rally time TWO weeks away. Starting to watch the weather...!!!
See all y'all there

KrazyKampers

Pennsylvania Chapter Leaders-Retired
It's going to take you that long to get warm from being in the south so long! Next week should be nice. Let's hope it stays that way!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

chaplady

Things people do to wear flip flops & shorts. Thank you Kyle for going that xtra mile for us and warm sunny weather. Lol

Status
Not open for further replies.