EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: PA, Gettysburg - 4/21/2017 to 4/23/2017

Status
Not open for further replies.

travelin2

Pennsylvania Chapter Leaders-retired
WHO'S INTERESTED????

Ron from PERFORMANCE TRAILER BRAKING (Titan Disc Brakes) will have one of his crews in the area during the rally. He has offered a 20-30 minute presentation on disc brakes AND the National Rally Pricing of $2450 for 7K & 8K tandem axle installation. He indicated they could perform 2-3 installs during the rally.
Let me know if you're interested in hearing more about Titan disc Brakes or would want a set installed.

Bones

WHO'S INTERESTED????

Ron from PERFORMANCE TRAILER BRAKING (Titan Disc Brakes) will have one of his crews in the area during the rally. He has offered a 20-30 minute presentation on disc brakes AND the National Rally Pricing of $2450 for 7K & 8K tandem axle installation. He indicated they could perform 2-3 installs during the rally.
Let me know if you're interested in hearing more about Titan disc Brakes or would want a set installed.
I think he would be hard pressed in putting them on my trailer with no level up.

travelin2

I think he would be hard pressed in putting them on my trailer with no level up.

They are prepared!!! They did Glenn Schaff's at the NY rally, NO level up. I don't think Ed has level up either. He also had the install at NY.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bones

They are prepared!!! They did Glenn Schaff's at the NY rally, NO level up. I don't think Ed has level up either. He also had the install at NY.

Hmmm. Thinking. Just not sure yet. I do want them but I know how they run their lines and it would bug me

alwaysbusy

WHO'S INTERESTED????

Did he give you triple price by chance? I'd have to really sweet talk the wife...but it is Valentines Day. ;)

Bones

Do you think they would run the lines along the side frame rail then through to the other side?

WHO'S INTERESTED????

I would like the brake install
John Humberger

Last edited:

Titanguy

Do you think they would run the lines along the side frame rail then through to the other side?

Most installs on Heartland products we mount the actuator in the propane compartment. It's a straight shot down to the frame rail, along the frame rail and up the Z frame to the first axle and start Teeing off there. We want to keep the lines visible so that if you ever develop a leak it's easy to spot.

- - - Updated - - -

Disc Brake questions?
Call or email me directly at:
ronald_russell@sbcglobal.net
Ron Russell 405-626-7009

Dawnnira

New Jersey Chapter Leaders-Retired
Ron's guys do a fantastic job...I can forward pictures of my installation from this past September. Once you have it, you'll never believe that you towed without it.

-Ira

travelin2

Ron's guys do a fantastic job...I can forward pictures of my installation from this past September. Once you have it, you'll never believe that you towed without it.

-Ira

Would you post a few pictures?
See you in 2 months

ccarrington99

North Carolina Chapter Leaders-retired
Chris and Candi from way down south are signed up. We will be coming in on Thursday April 20 and leaving on the 23rd. We are in site A next to last 50 amp service available.

See ya'll soon!!

Regards
Chris

travelin2

Chris and Candi from way down south are signed up. We will be coming in on Thursday April 20 and leaving on the 23rd. We are in site A next to last 50 amp service available.

See ya'll soon!!

Regards
Chris

Well alrighty!!!! Good news. You do know what your cost of admission is, don't you???
See you then!!

Status
Not open for further replies.