EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: PA, Lancaster - 4/17/2015 to 4/19/2015

Status
Not open for further replies.

JWalker

Northeast Region Director-Retired
We started stocking things yesterday. We got a load of firewood delivered today. Still to early to dewinterize the water lines. Calling for a few nights below freezing.

travelin2

Pennsylvania Chapter Leaders-retired
We started stocking things yesterday. We got a load of firewood delivered today. Still to early to dewinterize the water lines. Calling for a few nights below freezing.

Ah, the difference between the Laurel Highlands and the Susquehanna River valley !

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JWalker

Ah, the difference between the Laurel Highlands and the Susquehanna River valley !

I drove by Hank and Phyllis's house the other day. I see their 3010 is sitting there ready to go. I think they were getting there new satellite system installed.

travelin2

I drove by Hank and Phyllis's house the other day. I see their 3010 is sitting there ready to go. I think they were getting there new satellite system installed.

We have only to transfer the goodies from the house fridge and pantry to our 3010 and we're pretty much ready to roll. We'd been on the road for two weeks by this time last year. Bigger trip planned for this year so a little later departure !

Rottiesmom

New York Chapter Leader - retired
We are driving out to our campground tomorrow to check on our site making sure it will be ready for "Ms. Beauty" to come home next weekend I'm keeping my fingers crossed that everything will be good!

JWalker

We are driving out to our campground tomorrow to check on our site making sure it will be ready for "Ms. Beauty" to come home next weekend I'm keeping my fingers crossed that everything will be good!

Wishing you warm weather. We stayed in ours last night for the first time. Just at the house, but it was nice. Started to get everything in its place. When we went to bed it was 58°. Woke up to 28° and snow flurries. Winter won't let go.

JWalker

Firewood is cut and ready!! My campin chair is just waiting to take my stress away.......at least for a few days. Can't wait to smell the first campfire if the year.

travelin2

Copy that! I hope the weather Gods cooperate ️!!!

JWalker

Well, washed the trailer last night and finally dewinterized this morning. Did a quick pressure test of the lines and ran the hot water heater. Finally think we're ready to go camping. Just need to pack some clothes, food and firewood. I need a nap!!!!

chaplady

Just finished dewinterizing ours checking things out. Tomorrow putting the tire pressure sensors back on checking them. Awesome feeling getting ready to go !!!!!

JWalker

Just finished dewinterizing ours checking things out. Tomorrow putting the tire pressure sensors back on checking them. Awesome feeling getting ready to go !!!!!

In the process of changing all the batteries out on the TPMS also. Waiting on O Rings to arrive. Should be here mid week. Hopefully.

travelin2

Just gave the Horn a good scrubbing. Making her shine for the rally!!

Rottiesmom

New York Chapter Leader - retired
Hubby washed the rig today and everything is back in it's place and ready to start the 2015 camping season Yahoo!!!! See everyone Friday and safe travels!

JWalker

Man, I can almost smell a rally in the air. 48 hours and wheels will be turnin!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.