EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: PA, Lancaster - 4/17/2015 to 4/19/2015

Status
Not open for further replies.

JWalker

Northeast Region Director-Retired
Another beautiful morning at the PA rally.

112c086.jpg

301n6h0.jpg

Rottiesmom

New York Chapter Leader - retired
Thank you Ginger and Jamie for another great rally we had a great time and it was wonderful to see many of our friends after this horrible winter and enjoyed meeting several new members as well. The weather and ambiance was perfect, except for our nightly aroma from the farm across the way LOL. Wishing everyone safe travels home today and hopefully we'll see everyone again down the road.

chaplady

Can't think of a better way to shake the winter stresses then a weekend with our Heartland Family. We had a great relaxing time. Thank you Ginger ,Madison& Jamie.

gschaaf

Thanks again for another great time Jamie Ginger and Madison. It was great to see everybody again and see some new Heartlanders. Everyone travel safe and we'll see ya down the road!!!

JWalker

Well, sorry for the late post. Sunday was such a blur. We made it home just in time to get Madison to her softball pictures. Washed the truck and trailer and put them away. Unloaded everything and did the laundry. Then we just stood there looking at each other, wondering where the weekend went. We definitely could've used an extra day or two.

What a great rally! The weather couldn't have been any better. All we can say is, what a great bunch of people. It was great seeing old friends again and our new rally attendees and their families were awesome. Instant friendships. I hope they can attend many more.

When I get a minute I'll get some totals for the weekend. Of course the Bighorns were in the majority but I think this weekend went to the toy haulers..........

OEFVET

Thank you Jamie Ginger and Madison. As you know this was our first Heartland rally. We had so much fun meeting everyone and trying to remember names. This is the first of many more for us.

Sincerely,

Chris and Gloria

travelin2

Pennsylvania Chapter Leaders-retired
As everyone has already posted, your rally was a success! As it was our second rally it was good to see the friends we made last August and make some new ones. Lots of discussions, laughs, and way too much good food! See everyone in Rockwood in September!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JWalker

Thank you Jamie Ginger and Madison. As you know this was our first Heartland rally. We had so much fun meeting everyone and trying to remember names. This is the first of many more for us.

Sincerely,

Chris and Gloria

Chris, the pleasure was ours. See you in Goshen.

JWalker

As everyone has already posted, your rally was a success! As it was our second rally it was good to see the friends we made last August and make some new ones. Lots of discussions, laughs, and way too much good food! See everyone in Rockwood in September!!

Thanks.

Enjoy your long journey this summer.

Safe travels!!

Mule33

Bill M.
Jamie, Ginger and Madison and of course Lexi - Thanks for all you work on the Lancaster Rally. Jeanne and I had a great time. It is always great to get together with great people and share experiences. Looking forward to seeing many of you in Goshen.

Bill M.

JWalker

Jamie, Ginger and Madison and of course Lexi - Thanks for all you work on the Lancaster Rally. Jeanne and I had a great time. It is always great to get together with great people and share experiences. Looking forward to seeing many of you in Goshen.

Bill M.

It was great seeing you guys. Can't wait for Goshen.

Rottiesmom

We r are on our way to our home after dropping off camper at our home campsite. It was a great rally, beautiful weather and meeting up with many old friends and making new ones. A great way to kick off the 2015 camping season. Happy trails everyone hope to see you all during the season

Last edited:

JIM-GERI

Hi Jamie, Ginger, Madison Just wanted to send a quick note saying Wow great job had a lot of fun, You guys know how to order great weather, LoL. But most of all you brought our Heartland Family together and add new members great job again. And man did we have a ride home to talk about, I will let John & Maryann explain the ride home. Lol. Till next time Stay Safe. Jim "Cosmo" & Geri Reyes

JWalker

I would like to thank everyone for another great rally.

aujwxy.jpg

I would like to thank Eric (The Viking) for the great group pic.

Rottiesmom

JWalker

Yeah, I guess there is a difference from a real camera and one on my phone.

Great pics. Just missing one of that rare Elkridge. Haha.

Status
Not open for further replies.