EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: PA, Mifflinburg - 5/20/2016 to 5/22/2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

travelin2

Pennsylvania Chapter Leaders-retired
Cold and rain go away!!! Some folks will be arriving for the rally in just TWO weeks!
Us included, coming over on Tuesday now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

KrazyKampers

Pennsylvania Chapter Leaders-Retired
We just made reservations for the Rally! Krazy Kampers will be there at site 369! Can't wait to meet everyone after having to cancel the campout. Everything seems to be fine now with the hydraulic system. It was a bad o ring.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

travelin2

We just made reservations for the Rally! Krazy Kampers will be there at site 369! Can't wait to meet everyone after having to cancel the campout. Everything seems to be fine now with the hydraulic system. It was a bad o ring.

Awesome. Come prepared to meet some great people, eat too much, and have some fun and laughs.

JWalker

Northeast Region Director-Retired

Great News!!!!!

travelin2

Let's hope the weather improves by rally weekend. May 3rd and I lit a fire in our woodstove !!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

travelin2

Yeehaw...Less than 16 days to the Rally!! Stopped by the CG today to confirm everyone's reservation and site #. There are still several vacancies in the loop reserved for the rally so if anyone is thinking of coming, we have a spot for you. Call Deb and she'll get you registered!!
Deb also said they just stocked the smaller of their two ponds with 85 trout so bring your pole and lures. No license required, catch and release.
Nancy & I are looking forward to hosting our first rally so we'll see everyone there!!

Status
Not open for further replies.