EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: PA, Portersville - 6/10/2011 to 6/12/2011

Status
Not open for further replies.

Freckles

Founding New York Chapter Leader-Retired
Got a call from Sarah tonight we also have a pull though site with 2 sites !! All's good now !!

truknutt

Committed Member
Yes Sarah gave the Seamos a back to back site too so they can pull through. Maybe they are just putting us in that area and not booking empty sites to outsiders...so they aren't worried about us using extra sites... sounds good to me...2 sites, 1 price. An extra site will give us a large spot for a campfire!

More room for ICE CREAM!!!

truknutt

Committed Member
There might be ice cream, if someone asks nicely.

Don't have to hit me over the head with a brick!!! Jamie, oh Mr, Jaime, is it possible to have ice cream this year? It's not for me you see; I ask for my fellow Rally-goers. Oh yeah, I really like your new truck and can't wait to see it in person.

The swords I have to fall on for you people!!!

dbylinski

NE Reg Dir Retired
Don't have to hit me over the head with a brick!!! Jamie, oh Mr, Jaime, is it possible to have ice cream this year? It's not for me you see; I ask for my fellow Rally-goers. Oh yeah, I really like your new truck and can't wait to see it in person.

The swords I have to fall on for you people!!!

Yeah but you fall so well!

dieselsweetheart

Wasn't it Oliver who said "more ice cream please"

Greg, what is your site #...did you get one? I think I might be able to finalize my list this weekend!!!

dieselsweetheart

I am setting a goal of 100 non-perishable items for the Portersville food pantry... can we do this??? You KNOW we can!!! So keep this food drive in mind when doing your own shopping! Thanks!!! And don't forget the baby blankets for Goshen! Bless you and have a wonderful Sunday!! It's raining right now in Myrtle Beach! (but it's 65 so who cares?)

mrmagoo

I finally got in touch with Todd on Monday and then Sarah today. They did apparently find some of my info.... and they have added me back in the system. She didn't assign me a site yet... she is trying to arrange according to length. She will be sending me an email with the info in it. She said it should be straight by this weekend.

I'll post when I get more information.

Sarah (from Bear Run) contacted me yesterday and finally confirmed my site... We are on site C-20.

Now I just hope that is near the rest of you...

dieselsweetheart

Don and Betty! Happy to know that! Once I recover from my vacation I will be posting the newest roster with site assignments. I haven't heard from any others who are newly reserving but we may get some last minute sign-ups. I hope the diesel price won't deter you all from this big event...going into Goshen...

dbylinski

NE Reg Dir Retired
I am setting a goal of 100 non-perishable items for the Portersville food pantry... can we do this??? You KNOW we can!!! So keep this food drive in mind when doing your own shopping! Thanks!!! And don't forget the baby blankets for Goshen! Bless you and have a wonderful Sunday!! It's raining right now in Myrtle Beach! (but it's 65 so who cares?)
I'll donate 10 items because I'm not making a blanket (But I did enlist a few friends so we got it covered)

Don and Betty! Happy to know that! Once I recover from my vacation I will be posting the newest roster with site assignments. I haven't heard from any others who are newly reserving but we may get some last minute sign-ups. I hope the diesel price won't deter you all from this big event...going into Goshen...
Trail-Air pin box install - No amount of high diesel prices could keep me from Goshen!

truknutt

Committed Member
I hope the diesel price won't deter you all from this big event...going into Goshen...

I make a motion that the PA Chapter Leaders forego the usual complimentary breakfast gathering (although, I do enjoy those waffles!) and they treat us to 1 free fillup for the trek to Goshen! This could be the infamous part 2 of the 3 part journey!! Any seconds?!!

JWalker

Northeast Region Director-Retired
I make a motion that the PA Chapter Leaders forego the usual complimentary breakfast gathering (although, I do enjoy those waffles!) and they treat us to 1 free fillup for the trek to Goshen! This could be the infamous part 2 of the 3 part journey!! Any seconds?!!

I second that!!

dieselengineer

Charter Member

Now Dave, we have a big Alaska trip to save for, can't be going around and doing free fillups!

dieselengineer

Charter Member
aw gee whiz, your no fun! Just think how much could could boost your rally attendance with a free fuel offer. lol

I have a lot of used motor oil, If you like, you can fill up with this coal black stuff. However it most likely will void your warranty on those newer trucks.

Status
Not open for further replies.