EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: Quartzsite, AZ - 1/22/2014 to 1/29/2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

randgwarn

Glad to see our reservation request was listed, I made it last week while we were at Pismo Beach on our way home from the Rally in Temecula. Gail and I look forward to seeing everyone again.
Ray and Gail Warness

NorthCal Bob

Re: EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: AZ, Brenda - 1/22/2014 to 1/29/2014

Hi Floyd,

Bo and I will be there 1/22 till 1/29, looking forward to your rally.

Bob and Bo

TandT

Founding Utah Chapter Leaders-Retired
Only three more days to get a guaranteed site. After that, it will be hit-and-miss. Looking forward to a fun week. If your on the fence, jump off and make your reservation this weekend. :) Trace

jwcox

I would like to attend this event. This would be my first time, any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Doublegranch

Mountain Region Director-Retired
I have not been to quartzsite other than passing by on the interstate....does this site have full hook ups or is this dry camping??
Garry

jimtoo

HI jwcox and Garry,

I corrected the link in the first post about the Desert Gold RV Resort. Now you can see all the info about the park. Make your reservations according to the info in the first post about the rally and then contact Floyd to let him know.

You will have a great time at a Heartland Owners Rally.

Jim M

wino2

It is a very nice park with full hook ups. It is located about ten miles east of Quartzite in Brenda.

sandman

Hey Floyd, hope things are good. it looks like you did it again, great turnout. Put Theresa and i down for the 23 thru 26th. take care seeya soon.

TandT

There are still four sites being held that we know of and possibly more available.
If you want to come out to some nice winter weather and enjoy all there is going on around Quartzsite in January,
please call Linda at the Desert Gold RV Park, 1-800-927-2101 to make your reservations.
We had a great time last year. Trace

hogwaii

Hi Trace and Teri. We won't be attending the Rally in Quartzsite in Jan. 2014. Rhonda is due to have knee replacement surgery and before we booked the reservation, she called to see if her surgery would be before or after Jan. 2014. They came back with a date of Dec. 10, 2013, at Kaiser in Ontario. So we will be staying in the SoCal area for the next few months after the surgery so she can do the therapy. Well, maybe next year. We were both looking forward to the Rally since we have never been to Quartzsite or the area in winter. Thanks again for the "heads-up" on the Rally. We have reservations next year again in Rock Creek, Sierra's, same place where Rhonda tripped into the pine tree and fractured her shoulder. Then from there we will be in Grand Lakes, CO in Aug. for a wedding.
Greg and Rhonda Hall

TandT

Greg,
Sorry you guys are not going to make it. Rhonda's health comes first. You guys take care and we will see you down the road. Trace

hogwaii

10-4. We will catch y'all down the road.

CRMungle

We are going to our first rally. Thanks for the invitation.

jimtoo

We are going to our first rally. Thanks for the invitation.

Hi CRMungle,

Welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum and to the family. We have a great bunch of folks here with lots of information and all willing to share their knowledge when needed.

I'm sure you will enjoy the rally and food.

Jim M

Status
Not open for further replies.