EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: Quartzsite AZ, Brenda / Salome - 1/21/2015 to 1/25/2015

Status
Not open for further replies.

Doublegranch

Mountain Region Director-Retired
Just got a confirmation that our Heartland friends from Nova Scotia will be attending our Quartzsite Rally......Donna & Willard Papaslino will be driving about 5,500 miles to join our excitement. I think the farthest traveled is locked up!!

JohnD

Moved on to the next thing...
Just got a confirmation that our Heartland friends from Nova Scotia will be attending our Quartzsite Rally......

Donna & Willard Papaslino will be driving about 5,500 miles to join our excitement. I think the farthest traveled is locked up!!

That is awesome!

Can't wait to hitch up and meet everyone at Quartzsite!

Doublegranch

For the Heartland Members on a wait list for the Quartzsite Rally, I will attempt to clear the list on Monday Morning. Remember, our block space for the Rally has been sold out a long time ago. We have been able to get the last few RSVP's booked next to our block, but that may or may not be the case at the present time. This RV Park sells out every year to snow birds.

I will call you and let you know once your space is confirmed.

Doublegranch

Jim & Lucy Reed from CA was just confirmed to join us for the Quarzsite Rally.

This puts us at 31 RV's for a total of 66 people including 7 children.

Wow, this is going to be an exciting adventure!

JohnD

Jim & Lucy Reed from CA was just confirmed to join us for the Quarzsite Rally.

This puts us at 31 RV's for a total of 66 people including 7 children.

Wow, this is going to be an exciting adventure!

Cool!

If this keeps up we may need to kick everyone else out of the park so we can have the whole place to ourselves! :rolleyes::eek::cool:

Mrsfish

Cool!

If this keeps up we may need to kick everyone else out of the park so we can have the whole place to ourselves! :rolleyes::eek::cool:

I was thinking the same thing - but we may be lucky as the others may simply leave instead of putting up those wild Heartlanders!!!

Doublegranch

Welcome Norman & Elaine Caplette to the Quartzsite Rally.....You were confirmed this morning.

This makes a total of 33 RV's confirmed and paid for this Rally....WOW is all I can say...
If my memory is correct this will put us at 70 folks at this rally including 7 children. This is going to one SUPER TIME !!!!

Can't wait to meet all our new members and see the one's I already know....

JohnD

Quartzsite Rally: Brochures may be minimal on this area in our welcome bags, so thought I would post a web link of the Quartzsite RV show: http://www.quartzsitervshow.com/rv/rv-general-info/ This link will give you a feel for what is going on and how large this show encompasses.

See you all in a couple of months....can't wait.

Is there going to be a planned group trip to the RV show?

By the way . . . can't wait! :D

We are countin' the dayz! :cool:

Not to mention that I need to add another state to that little map in my sig line . . . :p

Doublegranch

John:
With almost 70 of us in the Rally, I would think that we will get together and perhaps some would car pool over. There is no way we will see everything in a day or two so we will have groups going over every day. I am kind of thinking about bringing up a hay wagon and having you pull us all down the road....What say you?

Doublegranch

Quartzsite Rally attendees: Great NEWS......Lippert Components will be giving our group a private seminar on their products. We will announce a time/date in a few days and they will come out to our RV Rally site for this presentation. I have asked they to give us an overview on all their products vs just a select item. They are also offering to do any repair work or install new items on your RV's during or prior to our Rally by appointment only. So if you are looking at a 6 point leveling system, they will do it in 8 hours. They are offering a very nice discount on all services and items for our group as well. Let me know by email or PM if you want something done and I will get the cost and set up an appointment for you. They also have a new sewer hose system they will be talking about as well.

This is really exciting and a great opportunity for us to take advantage of. Lippert will be in Quartzsite starting on Jan 9th and through the show.

More to be announced in a few days.....stay tuned as this will be a very exciting Rally.....

Invizatu

Senior Road Warriors
Hi Jim...

Sandie & I will be attending the rally & the pot luck, but are staying in Quartzsite for the season.
Looking forward to seeing you again, it's been awhile.

Bret

Status
Not open for further replies.