EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: Quartzsite AZ, Brenda / Salome - 1/21/2015 to 1/25/2015

Status
Not open for further replies.

chiefaret

Gary I have been looking for a way to weigh my unit without going to a truck stop. I found a guy here in Havasu that has portable scales that can weigh all the tires on the truck and trailer, he then weighs the truck and a computer program gives the weight for each wheel and the tongue or pin weight. As an aside I asked if there were any interest in the members would he consider a trip to Brenda during the rally. He seemed amenable so I thought I would throw it at you to see if there is any interest from the attendees in getting their rigs weighed. Cost is $90 for truck and trailer analysis.

MTPockets

Gary I have been looking for a way to weigh my unit without going to a truck stop. I found a guy here in Havasu that has portable scales that can weigh all the tires on the truck and trailer, he then weighs the truck and a computer program gives the weight for each wheel and the tongue or pin weight. As an aside I asked if there were any interest in the members would he consider a trip to Brenda during the rally. He seemed amenable so I thought I would throw it at you to see if there is any interest from the attendees in getting their rigs weighed. Cost is $90 for truck and trailer analysis.
We attended a Florida rally a couple years ago and had this service done for $50. Maybe he would work on price if he had several commitments. I would pay 50 - 60.

JohnD

Moved on to the next thing...
The only issue I see with this is that once I have my campsite all set up, I won't want to drag my trailer out until it is time to haul out.

Doublegranch

Mountain Region Director-Retired
Okay everyone we have a posting wanting to know if you are interested in having your truck and RV weighed while at the Quartzsite Rally......If there is interest make a posting so we can determine if this is a worthy venture for this guy to bring his scales down to our Rally....Cost is $90 but if enough, we may get it for less...

Make your choice by posting a comment on this thread.....

Doublegranch

[Steve: Great job....lets see if enough attendees are interested in having their truck and RV weighed....Thanks for the post]

Doublegranch

[Steve: Great job....lets see if enough attendees are interested in having their truck and RV weighed....Thanks for the post]

[Steve.....doesn't appear to be any interest in having trucks and RV's weighed at the Rally. Thanks anyway for your efforts]

Doublegranch

Quartzsite Rally activities:

On Wed evening Jan 21st, for our social hour, I have changed the location from the outdoor BBQ area to inside the Clubhouse. At 6 PM, we will have the Lippert group give us a presentation on their products.
They will also have Tech reps available to answer any questions you may have on products or you rigs. We have the clubhouse available until 8 pm, so bring a beverage and we will mingle after the presentation.
Hope this works for the majority, as our evenings are full of activities and this was about the only time we had available for the Lippert presentation.

See you in all next month....

Doublegranch

Mary & Phil......thanks for the PM...We are excited you will be attending the Quartzsite Rally...This thing continues to grow, it will really be a great time......

paulh

Hi Garry !

Is it too late to make arrangements to attend your rally? I realize we wouldn't be staying in the group's area but that's alright. We would arrive on 1/20 and depart on 1/21.

Doublegranch

Hi Garry !

Is it too late to make arrangements to attend your rally? I realize we wouldn't be staying in the group's area but that's alright. We would arrive on 1/20 and depart on 1/21.

[We just had members from the Colo Chapter book a few days ago. They are just 5 spots down from the group. You need to call Linda at the RV Resort, 928 927 7800 and book with her. They are open from 8 am til noon for reservations. Let me know if you have any problems. Also let me know if you are confirmed and I will list you on the RSVP page. Am I understanding you will only be there one day??? If so, you will only catch part of the RV show, social hour and the Lippert seminar held at the RV Resort for our group. Send me a PM and give me a heads up. Looking forward to meeting you and excited you are going to join us. ]

Doublegranch

Paul & Candy Hardt from ID just confirmed their reservations for the Quartzsite Rally.....Jan 21 -25th.....
Welcome Paul & Candy, can't wait to meet you both.
This places our attendance at 35 RV's for a total of 74 people including our 7 Chapter children.

Jan 21st is approaching fast....Can't wait...

8amps

Hi all, Looking forward to seeing friends we met at the Huachuca Rally and in Colorado and meeting new friends. Big Rally! Thanks for all your effort Garry!

MTPockets

Mary & Phil... We hope your new adventure is going great. It'll be good to see you guys again (and Shea) and hear your update. Terry & June

8amps

Hi Terry and June,
We are doing good, we're in Las Vegas, going to stay here through Christmas. We were going to go to Death Valley in the meantime, but then decided we were going to be moving just to be moving, and we are enjoying spending time with family here in Las Vegas. Once we get going, we won't be back this way for some time so decided to make the most of it. A little chillier this week than I would like, however :) But up till then, it's been loooovely weather.
How's life at Voyager? Enjoying the shuffleboard?
Looking forward to seeing you both,
Mary & Phil
PS I got a rocking camp chair like yours :) I really like it.

Doublegranch

Hey everyone, Hope you all are having a fun time getting ready for the Holidays. I just wanted to pass along an email from Lippert. They will have a booth at the RV show and are inviting everyone to stop by and ask questions, along with issuing door prizes. This does not replace our private seminar they will be giving to our group at the RV park.

Good Morning,
Lippert Components will be attending the Quartzite RV Show January 17-25th and will be featuring a great selection of over 700 RV parts and accessories for purchase, giveaways and door prizes as well as a chance to meet and ask the RV Doctor Gary Bunzer RV related questions.

Leading up to the show we have been offering customers an exclusive show discounts and incentives. If you wouldn’t mind passing this information on to your club incase they will be attending the show. For information on the Lippert Booth and how to receive the exclusive discounts visit https://25ac3e.campgn3.com/See-You-At-The-Quarzsite-RV-Show

Thank you,
Megan Neighbors
Marketing Analyst
Lippert Components
574-596-1049

Looking forward to seeing you all next month. This is going to be a very large Rally and the Pot Luck will be a busy time for all who have volunteered to help. I will be partially precooking the meat and vacuum sealing it in bags so our time for preparations will be shortened. We can just finish cooking it and slicing it up prior to the meal. I will have a couple of pots on a warmer to keep the meat warm while serving. If you also have a warmer and would like to allow us to use it, let me know. We will be feeding around 74 people. The club will supply the tortillas, grilled onions & peppers, Hot sauce and meat for the fajitas. If you can, plan your dish around our menu. Also remember to bring your own eating utensils, plates, forks etc. Chapters normally only provide the meat for pot lucks.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Years!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Garry & Dakota

JohnD

Looking forward to seeing you all next month. This is going to be a very large Rally and the Pot Luck will be a busy time for all who have volunteered to help. I will be partially precooking the meat and vacuum sealing it in bags so our time for preparations will be shortened. We can just finish cooking it and slicing it up prior to the meal. I will have a couple of pots on a warmer to keep the meat warm while serving. If you also have a warmer and would like to allow us to use it, let me know. We will be feeding around 74 people. The club will supply the tortillas, grilled onions & peppers, Hot sauce and meat for the fajitas. If you can, plan your dish around our menu. Also remember to bring your own eating utensils, plates, forks etc. Chapters normally only provide the meat for pot lucks.

Garry & Dakota

Now you are making me hungry! :p

Doublegranch

How much bigger can this thing get???? Larry & Jane Davidson just confirmed they will be attending the Quartzsite Rally.....
This makes a total of 36 Rigs and 76 people attending.....

Wow this is going to one large Rally........

JohnD

Garry & Dakota

We not only have crock pots, but we also have one of those warmers that has three separate warmer dishes!

We will bring them both with us!

Can't wait!!!

We are counting the days until we will be with you all down there in Arizona! :cool:

And can't wait to see you and Dakota again!

We'll have two or three of our MaineCoone kitty cats with us again (we have have seven total)!

Probably Rusty, Marcy and Spicy . . . which are the three that like to go camping the most!

Status
Not open for further replies.