EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: SC, Longs - 5/5/2017 to 5/7/2017

Status
Not open for further replies.

billyjoeraybob

South Carolina Chapter Leaders-Retired
After getting the "all clear" on the kids schedule we have made our reservations and will be attending this rally. We are booked to arrive 5/5 and depart 5/7. They have us on site 33. I see Dave said he is also on that site however when I questioned Lea on our site assignment she said Dave is on site 45. Makes no difference to me. Thanks an we're looking forward to seeing everyone again.

Looking forward to seeing you all again. No worries there are no bad sites at WillowTree!

franks1

Retired Alabama Chapter Leaders
Hi Bill and Janet,just made our reservations for the rally today.We are coming in May 2 and leaving on May 9.Looking forward to seeing you both again . Frank and Sharon Sandidge

billyjoeraybob

Hi Bill and Janet,just made our reservations for the rally today.We are coming in May 2 and leaving on May 9.Looking forward to seeing you both again . Frank and Sharon Sandidge

Cool deal guys. Can't wait it will be fun!

navyAZ1

We are signed up, had to wait until we got all of our Doctor appointments settled and our trip plans done for helping a friend get her Landmark moved from FL up to Franklin, NC. So, we will arrive on 5/4/17, leaving 5/8/17, and we will be in site 51. Looking forward to seeing y'all again!

billyjoeraybob

We are signed up, had to wait until we got all of our Doctor appointments settled and our trip plans done for helping a friend get her Landmark moved from FL up to Franklin, NC. So, we will arrive on 5/4/17, leaving 5/8/17, and we will be in site 51. Looking forward to seeing y'all again!

Great news guys! Can't wait to see you!

Chrisvh

Dave Maxon & Chris Van Horn have reserved site #55, arriving on Fri. the 5th, leaving Mon. the 8th!
Looking forward to seeing everybody and kicking off the Rally season!

Toccoatravelers

Guess we'll start it off. Wel'll bring a Hash Brown Casserole for breakfast and Macaroni Salad for the Pot Luck dinner. Wow, only a month 'til the rally, can't wait to see everyone and taste the goodies!

cableman

Now that you got this started, You Can put us down for some fresh fruit for breakfast and some baked beans and apple crisp for the pot luck. Looking forward to starting the season off.

MallardHead

Now that you got this started, You Can put us down for some fresh fruit for breakfast and some baked beans and apple crisp for the pot luck. Looking forward to starting the season off.
I will make a Dutch Oven dessert of some type for the potluck.... will talk to the better half about breakfast

Kevin & Kandy Jones
HOC Member #3501
2017 Mallard M32

travelin2

Pennsylvania Chapter Leaders-retired
Obviously we'll oblige and bring FOOD!!! I'm thinking either a cheese danish or pecan sticky bun recipe I have for breakfast. We'll have to think on the supper thing !

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ccarrington99

North Carolina Chapter Leaders-retired
Bill / Janet,
Let me know if you need us to bring anything to help you out. I will be bringing some of my latest home brew beer with me so Gigi can sample. :cool:

Regards
Chris

Randy

Founding Georgia Chapter Leader (Ret)
Joe & Janet, I will bring my big gas grill to help with breakfast on Saturday if you want me to.
Randy

Status
Not open for further replies.