EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: SC, Longs - 5/5/2017 to 5/7/2017

Status
Not open for further replies.

franks1

Retired Alabama Chapter Leaders
Will it won't be long now,we will be there on Wed. Looking forward to meeting new friends .Bill/Janet let me know if you need help with anything.See you soon Frank And Sharon

billyjoeraybob

South Carolina Chapter Leaders-Retired
Will it won't be long now,we will be there on Wed. Looking forward to meeting new friends .Bill/Janet let me know if you need help with anything.See you soon Frank And Sharon
Can't wait! 3 More days of the work thing and we will be there. Should arrive around lunch time Friday

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Miller0758

OK, just got he word from Lisa that we intend to bring Swedish meatballs for Friday night; homemade strawberry bread for Saturday morning and a bucket of sand for dessert on Saturday night. I'm sure this none of this is fat free, low carb or sugar free.

travelin2

Pennsylvania Chapter Leaders-retired
Made our way here from PA!! The Mercers following the Summers on SC 9 to the rally earlier today.
b0502981987b94f65f95dbf2728bf351.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

rahewett

Hooked up and ready to roll out in the morning. Hope the weather passes quickly tonight.
ef98b73b40295f0b3595f285576f81a6.jpg

Sent from my XT1093 using Tapatalk

rahewett

Thank goodness we have more in the camper for the rally. Got to have Fireball.
92238224c7c1581385db895298a505d7.jpg

Power247

Looks nice! I wish we were down there camping this weekend!

Greg
2012 | RAM 2500 | CCSB | Custom tuned by Double R Diesel
2016 | Heartland Pioneer | DS310

Toccoatravelers

Sorry we missed saying good bye to everyone, had a sick puppy this morning. Thank you Janet and Bill for a great rally, we had a wonderful time, Willow Tree is a great venue. So nice to see our friends and meet new ones. Hope to catch up again soon in Goshen! Until we meet again.......Happy Trails and safe travels!

travelin2

Pennsylvania Chapter Leaders-retired
Thanks to Bill and Janet for a great rally and welcoming us northerners! First time at Willowtree and what everyone says is true, great resort setting for sure.
Safe Travels Everyone!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ccarrington99

North Carolina Chapter Leaders-retired
Bill and Janet thanks for a great rally. We had a great time as always.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Miller0758

Janet and Bill, thanks for another great rally. Although our time was short it was worth the trip to catch up and see familiar and new faces

franks1

Retired Alabama Chapter Leaders
Thanks Janet and Bill for a great rally. Very nice park great seeing old friends and meeting new ones. See you down the road. Frank and Sharon

rahewett

Had a great time this weekend with you guys. We'll see you at the NC rally. I'll be sure to bring more Fireball.
7d0a28f4857e96e0b475f3972aa8cc15.jpg

MallardHead

This was our first rally and it certainly will not be our last. We went in not really knowing what to expect but our expectations were surpassed by friendly and welcoming host and fellow Heartlanders... See everyone down the road somewhere...

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

sdwoodley

This was our first rally as well. We had a fabulous time meeting new friends. A special "Thank You" to Tommy, Linda, Steve, and Patti for inviting us to join their table and making us feel welcomed. Also, a big thank you to all of those kind folks who provided guidance on our water heater and other recommendations. And to Phil...our son (Colin) adores you and really enjoyed chatting with you. Thanks for your kindness and listening ear. Bill and Janet, we enjoyed talking with you both. Thanks for hosting the event as well as selecting Juvenile Diabetes as the fund raising organization. The park was so beautiful and our son had a blast riding around the lake, swimming in the pool, playing on the beach, fishing, and observing the wildlife. It was great to get away from Charlotte and the hustle and bustle of work/life. We look forward to seeing everyone again.

Stephanie, Chris, Skylar, and Colin Woodley
Fur babies: Cassie & Petey
HOC: 3669
2017 Heartland North Trail Caliber

Status
Not open for further replies.