Alfano - potato salad
R Brown - bake beans
Hudson - onion, lettuce, pickles
Talley - ?

Did we miss anyone???
original post got cut off

Nabo

Southeast Region Director-Retired
Help me Anita - what was cut off? I modified post 195 to add the Hudsons and Talleys which is what you are showing.

travelin2

Pennsylvania Chapter Leaders-retired
Byrd,
What do you need us to bring? No sense us bringing duplicate...
Lyle

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

navyAZ1

Boy am I ready for this one, my surgery was a total success and I am having NO leg pain what so ever!!!!! Am still limited for a few more weeks concerning lifting heavy items, but other than that I'm ready to get on the road again!!!!! See y'all next week.

Nabo

Byrd,
What do you need us to bring? No sense us bringing duplicate...
Lyle

Lyle - how about chips? Nobody has volunteered to bring any bags of chips.

- - - Updated - - -

Boy am I ready for this one, my surgery was a total success and I am having NO leg pain what so ever!!!!! Am still limited for a few more weeks concerning lifting heavy items, but other than that I'm ready to get on the road again!!!!! See y'all next week.

Ron - so glad and thankful that you're mending fairly quickly. There should be plenty of us around to help you set-up and take down next Wednesday.

superduty08

Tennessee Chapter Leaders
Byrd, the Walkers and we will get with you on anything else that you need when we get to Townsend Monday.

GETnBYE

Help me Anita - what was cut off? I modified post 195 to add the Hudsons and Talleys which is what you are showing.
Oh I am sorry, I just saw where Val thought they were not on the list and it looked like the Hudsons were not on it either, I didn't see where you modified it.

Nabo

The pre-rally cook-out has been updated page 20, post number 195.

FYI - there has been right at $957 worth of donations for this rally. Come have fun with the silent auction. 75% of the total raised goes to the Heartland Gives Back project - Chattanooga Room in the Inn.

Nabo

There are several of us that are talking about heading to Alaska next year. If you have been, want to go, or just are interesting about learning more about Alaska, let's get together sometime this weekend for a gab session.

travelin2

Pennsylvania Chapter Leaders-retired
There are several of us that are talking about heading to Alaska next year. If you have been, want to go, or just are interesting about learning more about Alaska, let's get together sometime this weekend for a gab session.

Pick a time and place

Status
Not open for further replies.