EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: TN, Chattanooga - 9/23/2016 to 9/25/2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

boatto5er

Founding VA Chap Ldr (Ret)
b3d9f3bcb1b8079e8ebefa41395c3f75.jpg
Got the TN rally off to a great start this evening!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MCTalley

Anyone know what check-in time is at the campground? I found where checkout is 11AM. Trying to plan our somewhat short trip down there tomorrow from Lexington.

boatto5er

I think checkin is 1:00 (but my welcome packet is in the truck and I'm in bed) so can't swear on it.

marthamscott

Anita & Wayne,

We will be in for the cookout. Let us know what to bring.

Martha & Henry

- - - Updated - - -

We may be interested in the T-Shirts if they are XL and L.

Martha & Henry

Elvis and Mary Jane - We are so sorry that your work has interfered but understand in that Nathan is still in the work force which causes problems in our weekend warrior stuff. Your t-shirt order has already been placed so I will see if anyone else is interested in getting them. Will let you know.

Also heard from the campground that the Healy's have also cancelled. Hope to see ya'll down the road.

Nabo

Southeast Region Director-Retired
Martha/Henry - I have several larges and one 2xl left. Sorry but I don't have any xl left. When you get here, lets get together and see what you can use.

GETnBYE

Anita & Wayne,

We will be in for the cookout. Let us know what to bring.

Martha & Henry

- - - Updated - - -

We may be interested in the T-Shirts if they are XL and L.

Martha & Henry
Byrd, Can you help out on what you need these folks to bring for the cook out, I've not been keeping up with your list.
Anita

Nabo

"We will be in for the cookout. Let us know what to bring."

Martha and Henry - we can never have too much desserts so that would be great.

I don't know whether or not so will try to repeat. I still need a 2xxl T-shirt. I hope to arrive between 3 or 4 PM. Since I haven't been keeping up with the list and I'm not arriving until late I can bring something that doesn't need to be cooked. I was thinking buns for hamburgers and hotdogs. If something else needs to be brought please let me know, by Weds. Thanks, Melba toast.

boatto5er

fc7b4e1bc3a71a8d7a7b95303d9dc5b7.jpg
The gals are relaxing while Malcomb and I are both working remotely.

Nabo

I don't know whether or not so will try to repeat. I still need a 2xxl T-shirt. I hope to arrive between 3 or 4 PM. Since I haven't been keeping up with the list and I'm not arriving until late I can bring something that doesn't need to be cooked. I was thinking buns for hamburgers and hotdogs. If something else needs to be brought please let me know, by Weds. Thanks, Melba toast.

You are good with your shirt order.

Melba - A pack of hotdog and hamburger will be good.
Can't wait to meet ya.
B--

MCTalley

The gals are relaxing while Malcomb and I are both working remotely.

Of course the campground is not very full yet, but I've been getting pretty good service from the campground wi-fi for work and for updating my iPad last night. Not sure if anyone else has tried. We typically don't even bother, but today is the last day of our data plan month and we're already a little over.

travelin2

Pennsylvania Chapter Leaders-retired
Nancy and I will be there tomorrow, probably early afternoon.
Spending tonight in a SP near Marion VA off I81.

Status
Not open for further replies.