EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: TN, Crossville - 9/6/2013 to 9/8/2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nabo

Southeast Region Director-Retired
Speaking for the other golfers, we are glad to have you join the party Malcolm. FORE

MCTalley

Looking forward to it. I know a used set of clubs isn't ideal, but probably will serve well for my level of play. Hopefully, I can keep from getting kicked out of the local driving ranges between now and then.

Nabo

I'm impressed how reasonable you got the clubs set for. Guess if golfing doesn't work out, then ya haven't got alot invested in the set. It does pay to shop around.

kwolbeck

Past Heartland Ambassador
Add us to list of attendees for the Playhouse. Nelly might find a new name for me if we miss this one. Thanks.

Nabo

Will be glad to add y'all to the Playhouse list Kevin. Don't wont ya to be in the doghouse.

boatto5er

Founding VA Chap Ldr (Ret)
Add Gus and Debra to the Playhouse attendee list. Don't want to miss out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nabo

Absolutely will add you and Debra to the Playhouse list. Glad to have ya'll along.

Nabo

Thanks Dan & Karen - will add ya'll to the list for the Playhouse.

Nabo

Craig & Elsie - fantastic and will do.
I was at the Chattanooga RV Show this past weekend and missed seeing ya'll. It was cold and damp but surprisingly lots of folks came out to see the new campers. Heartland had several dealers there showing off Cyclones, North Trails and Landmarks. Also met many Heartland owners who have heard of the forum but not the Club (but now they do).

lindaw

Florida Chapter Leader - Retired
Walter & Linda West just made reservations coming in on 9/3 and leaving 9/9 but don,t know site yet because she is full and will have to let me know later
Linda West Hoc#1924

Nabo

Walter and Linda - we are so glad to have ya'll joining us. Can't wait to meet ya.

wildwolfproducts

Man time is flying by, We got to Harrison Bay the end of the month and as fast as this year is going. It will be Sept a few weeks after.
Looking forward to this.
Pete

Nabo

We can not believe how this rally has grown!!! And How EXCITING :eek:. As of today, 2 more have register and with this, the campground is full (April 7th). We will start a wait list so if you would like to come, please let us know so we can try to get you in.

jbeletti

Sounds like we're going to own that campground! Hope we fit in the club house :)

Also - if anyone is into Munzee while you're in the area, I've carpet-bombed Crossville with them :)

Nabo

Great Jim but what's Munzee? Sounds like a fun subject. Will you talk to all of us about it?

The latest couples to sign up is Roger & Bernita Terlunen from Wisconsin and Donald & Andrea Terlunen from Illinois. Glad to have ya'll.

jbeletti

Hey Byrd, I don't want to hijack your rally thread with a bunch of Munzee info - so I created a thread here for anyone interested to learn more and chat about Munzee.

Nabo

We have started a wait list for this rally. So far we have 2 rigs that have asked to be put on the list. Keep checking this post. The list is: 1. Terry and Renee Deal, 2. Gary & Susan McKinney.

Please don't forget about the Cumberland County Playhouse matinee on Saturday. If you would like to go (see the first post for the information) and don't see a bold P after your name, please let us know so we can include you with the group. Payment will be due in August.

Status
Not open for further replies.