EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: TN, Crossville - 9/6/2013 to 9/8/2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nabo

Southeast Region Director-Retired
Absolutely - glad to add Wayne to the Golfing group. Anyone else?????

VKTalley

Please don't forget about the Cumberland County Playhouse matinee on Saturday. If you would like to go (see the first post for the information) and don't see a bold P after your name, please let us know so we can include you with the group. Payment will be due in August.

Hey, Nathan, there is no"P" by your name. :rolleyes:

Nabo

Got ya down for the playhouse Linda/Walter. Glad ya'll can go.

Valerie - we hope to do the playhouse but it's kind of on hold for us till we can get the Saturday's evening meal worked out.

krhyde

Kentucky Chapter Leaders-retired
Absolutely - glad to add Wayne to the Golfing group. Anyone else?????

If I didn't already tell you, add me to the golf list. Faye says my short term memory has suffered since the surgery. I would challenge that statement but I can't remember what she said. Ken

Nabo

Ken - you are already down. You and Tom were the first to say "LET'S PLAY....."

wildwolfproducts

Need to put a P by our name also. As were down for the play.
Also see there's a waiting list for this now. If someone is coming from a long way off, We might give up our spot. And stay at some friends of ours near there. Thus giving someone that has to travel a long ways a spot. We will be within 30 minutes of there, and still able to visit. Just a thought and would not bother us to do this if need be. We can wait and see later toward the date if it somehting that is needed.
Pete

Nabo

What a very nice offer Pete :) to give up your site to let someone else who would be traveling some distance to be able to attend the rally. Heartlanders are the greatest! Right now the campground is trying to do some re-arranging to let more rigs in to the rally. Hopefully they can clear a couple more spots so everyone can get in. We will also put ya'll down for the playhouse.

ALF

Former Georgia Chapter Leaders
Byrd...put us down for the play. We sure are looking forward to our first TN Rally!

Nabo

Got ya down Paul/Sue. It was great seeing ya'll again at the SE Regional Rally :D.

trdeal

Past North Carolina Chapter Leader
Ok. Looks like the Deal's are gonna be in on all the fun. Just made our reservation.Thanks Nathan and Byrd for making room for a good ole boy and an even better gal from N.C.

Nabo

We are so glad the campground was able to get a spot opened up for the Deals to come. Welcome Terry and Renee :).

We still have a wait list but are working to try to get everyone in. On the list are: 1). The campground is working hard to get ya'll in so stay tuned-in for updates.

Yea - as of 8-2-13, we don't have anyone on the wait list.

Last edited:

Nabo

Absolutely will add the Yocum/Hancock to the playhouse. Anyone else????

TandC

Please put us on the waiting list for the Crossville, TN rally. Do we need to do anything else at this time?

Nabo

Terrell and Carol - it was very nice to meet ya'll at the North American Heartland Owners Rally this week. We will do our best with the help of the campground to get ya'll in the rally.

Tom and Millie - we have ya'll down for the Playhouse.

Status
Not open for further replies.