EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: TN, Crossville - 9/6/2013 to 9/8/2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nabo

Southeast Region Director-Retired
We have a question to ask everyone - if you had a choice, would you prefer a short sleeve or a long sleeve t-shirt? I'm still working with the design company who has come up with a great design but as of right now not sure of the cost of the shirts. If everyone would like a long sleeve shirt instead of a short sleeve, that will probably be a couple more $$. Just let us know your feelings. We will let ya know the cost soon.
Thanks

VKTalley

Either is good for us, though I know Malcolm would prefer short and I like long (as I get cold easily).

jjwink

We vote long. Every rally/brand shirt we have is short. It would be nice to have a "winter" version.

GETnBYE

Nathan & Byrd, You didn't vote. Chime in.

We have a question to ask everyone - if you had a choice, would you prefer a short sleeve or a long sleeve t-shirt? I'm still working with the design company who has come up with a great design but as of right now not sure of the cost of the shirts. If everyone would like a long sleeve shirt instead of a short sleeve, that will probably be a couple more $$. Just let us know your feelings. We will let ya know the cost soon.
Thanks

Nabo

You are correct Nita, we would prefer long because of having soooo many short sleeves but I didn't wont to vote till the pricing of long verses short come in the middle of next week. I have heard from the Belettis' and they would like long is available.

Nabo

Good News - just heard from the campground and they have just freed up 6 sites for the rally. If you are on the wait list and still want to come, please contact Pat ASAP and then let us know that you have registered. Can't wait to hear ya'll soon.

DougS

Doug S
Doug and Mary Sloan on the wait list just made reservations with Pat, arriving on Wednesday and leaving Monday. We are looking forward to seeing everyone.

Nabo

Glad to have ya'll Doug and Mary. Just let us know if you want to be included in the playhouse group on Saturday and want tshirts.

Nabo

Would also like to welcome Neale & Leslie Wilson and Terrell & Carol Stanley to the rally. Glad you all are able to come. We also understand that Marjorie Ruch from Maryland is also coming. Marjorie, welcome.

Status
Not open for further replies.