EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: TN, Crossville - 9/6/2013 to 9/8/2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nabo

Southeast Region Director-Retired
Just heard from Bob & Barb who has registered. Welcome.
Can you believe it, Heartlanders have taken over 2/3 of the campground. Way to go Heartlanders.

Last edited:

jbeletti

Just heard from Bob & Barb who has registered. Welcome.
Can you believe it, Heartlanders have taken over 2/3 of the campgrounds. Way to go Heartlanders.

They'll be renaming the campground to Heartland Spring Lake Campground :)

Nabo

Will do Craig. Did we see ya'll and the Sundance on the side of the interstate this afternoon with a flat tire near Nickerjack Lake? We were heading back to AL and wasn't sure if that was ya but it looked like you had some help.

lduguay

Past North Carolina Chapter Leader
Nathan and Byrd, if y'all want to do a movie one night, I would be happy to bring large screen and audio system.....I'm sure Renee would bring her projector or we have the backup Beletti projector. If so, let me know what movie you want and I will git er dun!!

See y'all soon!!!!!

Nabo

That sounds like a great thing to do, maybe Saturday night after supper and door prizes. Thanks Lance.

TandC

Y'all, Talked with Pat and we will be at the rally. Will be there 3-10 Oct. We vote for long sleeve T-shirts. Our sizes are M & 2XL. We would also like Playhouse tickets.

GETnBYE

Nathan and Byrd, if y'all want to do a movie one night, I would be happy to bring large screen and audio system.....I'm sure Renee would bring her projector or we have the backup Beletti projector. If so, let me know what movie you want and I will git er dun!!

See y'all soon!!!!!

And I bet someone will make popcorn too!

lduguay

Past North Carolina Chapter Leader
That sounds like a great thing to do, maybe Saturday night after supper and door prizes. Thanks Lance.

Pick a movie title, everyone can bring the popcorn and candy!!

WOOOWHOOOOO....LOVE A GOOD MOVIE NIGHT WITH FRIENDS UNDER THE STARS!!!

GETnBYE

I have the 1953 hit movie "The Long Long Trailerlucy.jpg" , with Lucy and Desi, if anyone has not seen it for a early feature. Just let me know to bring it.

jbeletti

See y'all soon!!!!!

I will be carrying a projector, screen and PA in the RV and they can be used for this rally as needed. The PA might be nice inside the rally hall, even though Byrd "hates those things" :)

Flying Dutchman

Virginia Chapter Leaders - Retired
Did we send our vote for t-shirts? If not, we vote for short sleeve. The long sleeve would only work for us if it were a sweat shirt and then the price would probably double:eek:. Actually our closet is overloaded with rally t-shirts and just would not know where to put another set.
Love the movie idea, they are such fun. However ... the 'Long, long, trailer" has run its course, already viewed once too often (as well as Robin Williams "RV").:p "The great outdoors" sounds like an entertaining replacement, that would be my choice.

Nabo

Just a heads up - the campground has done it's best (whoohoo) and gotten everyone in that was on the wait list. Soooo with that said, we are back to having a new wait list. I will continue to update post #234 with the latest hope-to-be's.

As far as the battle of long sleeves verses short sleeves, it's running pretty neck'n neck for those who have responded. Will let you know soon the results.

Movies - has Wild Hogs been shown? That's a funny one. We lost Hoyt and Mary aka the Popcorn man but I feel sure somehow popcorn can be arranged.

HowardBJr

HowardBJr
We are registered for the rally. Our tentative site is number 64 for Friday through Sunday. We're looking forward to the rally.

Status
Not open for further replies.