EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: TN, Nashville - 10/16/2015 to 10/18/2015

Status
Not open for further replies.

jbeletti

Impromptu Pre-Rally Potluck Dinner

Wednesday, 6 pm in the Rally Hall. All dish types (main, salad, desserts) needed. Table service will be provided. Bring your dish to share and your drinks.

GETnBYE

Whoopee - Wayne and Anita Cooper are coming to the rally. Welcome :)
might end up being just a day visit on Saturday, should find out today for sure if wayne gets to take a day off on Friday. Ugh, I guess I jumped the gun. Boo hoo

porthole

Retired
It's gotten pretty lonely in Cave City. Only a few of us remaining!

that is how we usually wind up at our rallies up north, a lonely Cyclone.

- - - Updated - - -

Arrived a day (night actually) early.
Office closed and only 2 back in sites on the list for $70.
Good thing we have early scouts in place. Parked in the Hill's empty spot for the night.

JWalker

Northeast Region Director-Retired
that is how we usually wind up at our rallies up north, a lonely Cyclone.

Yeah, sure. The rally you missed in April, I think there was 4...

Enjoy. Temporarily winterizing tonight. Calling for lows in the mid 20s this weekend.

Nabo

Southeast Region Director-Retired
Oh Rodbuster - we miss having you and Fran here. Hope to cross paths soon. The pink ball tradition will have to wait another year.

jassson007

Founding Louisiana Chapter Leaders-Retired
Yeah, sure. The rally you missed in April, I think there was 4...

Enjoy. Temporarily winterizing tonight. Calling for lows in the mid 20s this weekend.

20's?. It was 54 at 7am and got up to 90 after lunch.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Nabo

Pre-rally event was a huge success and everyone had a great time going to the Ryman Auditorium. Larry Gatlin hosted with entertainment by the Gatlin Brothers, Holly Williams, Mo Pitney, Jeannie Seely and the blue grass group Dailey & Vincent.
20151015_190305_resized.jpg 20151015_195812_resized (1).jpg 20151015_204704_001_resized.jpg

Hi everybody, this from Jeffrey and Janet Sigtermans and this is our first posting. Thank you all for your hospitality and be seeing you around!

Nabo

Congratulations Jeffrey and Janet on becoming Heartland Owners Club members. We are glad to have ya'll on board and hope to cross paths with ya'll in the future.

Here's Heartlander's helping Heartlanders. This is what rallies are all about.

Men Working.jpg

Attachments

• Men Working.jpg
    Men Working.jpg
    146.1 KB · Views: 25

travelin2

Pennsylvania Chapter Leaders-retired
Thank you Byrd and Nathan for your southern hospitality. We have had a great time and are glad we were able to attend your rally on our way back north. Fellowship and good food, a great combination!!
c70a9a5593cb2ee6beb6f4bc80a0b824.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MCTalley

Not a bad looking group. Thanks, Nathan and Byrd, for the great rally! Glad we were able to load up our new rig and make the Friday/Saturday/Sunday part.
IMG_9686-L.jpg

Nabo

What a great looking group. Thank each and every one for coming and making this rally such a huge success.

Status
Not open for further replies.