EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: TN, Nashville - 10/16/2015 to 10/18/2015

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kbvols

We were so excited when we seen this rally and the time frame. Just completed our vacation schedule and we are planning on attending. We used to live about 10 to 15 minutes from the KOA and have not been to Nashville in almost 20 years so we are looking forward to. Most of our trips to TN now are to Knoxville. So the Big Orange vs Georiga the Saturday before then over to Nashville for rally should be awesome. Does anyone know if the Cock of the Walk resturant is still open? We used to love that place....I sure hope it is.

MCTalley

We were so excited when we seen this rally and the time frame. Just completed our vacation schedule and we are planning on attending. We used to live about 10 to 15 minutes from the KOA and have not been to Nashville in almost 20 years so we are looking forward to. Most of our trips to TN now are to Knoxville. So the Big Orange vs Georiga the Saturday before then over to Nashville for rally should be awesome. Does anyone know if the Cock of the Walk resturant is still open? We used to love that place....I sure hope it is.

It is still open and right next door to the KOA.

Kbvols

Awesome have you ate there? Is it still good or was I just young and didn't know any better?

jbeletti

We didn't eat there but 2 nights ago, the lot was pretty full at Cock of the Walk. We ate at Macaroni Grill in the mall then went to a movie. I stayed on my October rally site. Love it!

The older, upper level of the campground is still under heavy reconstruction. Looks like all the RV spaces are being redone will all new utilities etc.

VKTalley

Awesome have you ate there? Is it still good or was I just young and didn't know any better?

We enjoyed the meal we had there and, like Jim B. said, it's always busy. The Traveling Talleys won't be back in the Nashville area until sometime in early April. :D

Kbvols

Finally completed vacation plans and have made reservations. We will arrive on Tuesday the 13 and leave on Sunday the 18th. We are in site I-3. Look forward to meeting everyone and spending some time back in Nashville.

Nabo

Southeast Region Director-Retired
Yeah Keith and Kim - glad things worked out that ya'll can come back home to make the rally. ​Go Vols!!!

Nabo

We will welcome the Hills anytime. Great seeing ya'll at the FL rally and supper last night with the other "Hillbilly" friends the Goddards. Heard golf was a lot of fun as well. Travel safely and take good care of Mrs. Hill.

Nabo

Bob Mansolino is giving a seminar on checking and re-packing wheel bearings, and the importance of why to check them on Saturday morning. The location will be announced in that he will be using a camper for the demonstration. Can not tress how important this demonstration/information is for all of us pulling campers.

MCTalley

Bob Mansolino is giving a seminar on checking and re-packing wheel bearings, and the importance of why to check them on Saturday morning. The location will be announced in that he will be using a camper for the demonstration. Can not tress how important this demonstration/information is for all of us pulling campers.

Amen.

Nabo

Grand Ole Opry info. Show would be on Thursday Oct 15, 2015 at Ryman Auditorium, 7:00 pm.
20 or more tickets = group rate. Rates to be paid by the participants are as follows:

Tier 2 - regular $48/person; discounted rate $43.20/person
Tier 3 - regular $42/person; discounted rate 37.80/person (tier 3 is the back corners and last rows)

They have already started booking for this date and as of right now have alot of seats open. Stars have not been announced yet but probably announced in early June.

With this being said, we will need a head count before proceeding further so who's in???

Update: 4-21-15 - 50Seats have been booked in Tier 2. Additional tickets can be added so if you would like to be included, let us know as soon as possible. The code GOO is used beside your names on post #1.

Payment: Must be received by August 15th, 2015. (After August 15, additional reservation can still be made with the understanding that you might not be seated with the group)
Cost: $86.40 per couple (2 tickets)
Make check out to: Byrd Mathis
Mail to: PO Box 23553
Farragut, TN 37933
(Reservation & the payment have to be made prior to event)

Last edited:

dix36

The Hills are in. Tier 2 is fine with us....would even go for Tier 1 if the majority of folks want it.

Status
Not open for further replies.