EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: TN, Nashville - 10/16/2015 to 10/18/2015

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nabo

Southeast Region Director-Retired
We are so glad the Chapter Leaders from NC are coming. Welcome Rob and Betty. I'll also put ya'll down for the GOO

Nabo

Not a problem Ken. Will add ya today and include you on the reservations at Opry

boatto5er

Founding VA Chap Ldr (Ret)
Gus and Debra have decided to dig out the boots and cowboy hats. We're coming in on Oct 14 and departing on Oct 20. We're assigned to site I-13. Please sign us up for the Grand Old Opry.

Last edited:

Nabo

Well shuck partner - glad to have ya'll c'mun. I'll put both you and Deb down for GOO.

EB3

FINALLY! Successful in getting reservations. When I got through to the rv park directly, Todd was very helpful. We are in Site J-10. We will be there 10/15-18. And we're a yes on going to the Opry.

Ed and Eddie Booth (and Sammy too)

Nabo

Yea - glad to have the Booths coming and I understanding ya'll are sporting a new set of wheels. Can't wait to see the new North Trail. Will also add ya'll to the GOO list.

With so many new rigs coming, we might have to have an open house. Something to think about doing.

VKTalley

Yea - glad to have the Booths coming and I understanding ya'll are sporting a new set of wheels. Can't wait to see the new North Trail. Will also add ya'll to the GOO list.

With so many new rigs coming, we might have to have an open house. Something to think about doing.

Byrd, an open house tour would be nice! I'd love show off our new rig and see others!!

jbeletti

Looking forward to this rally. And now, we'll be hitting the KY rally the week prior. Woohoo!

We're now arriving in Nashville on 12-Oct. See ya there!

Flying Dutchman

Virginia Chapter Leaders - Retired
Byrd, we will be coming as well, so please put us down for the GOO as well. I will let you know our reservation info soon.

Nabo

We would love to have our two best friends from VA. Just let us know when you make your reservations.

We do apologize for not being able to attend the VA rally. Maybe next time. Have fun and say HI to everyone.

Nabo

Only 6 months from today's date until a great weekend at the TN Chapter Rally in Nashville, TN. Come on, make those reservations for a fantastic time in Music City. ;)

Flying Dutchman

Virginia Chapter Leaders - Retired
OK Byrd, reservation is made. We arrive Thursday 10/15, should be there in plenty of time for GOO as we are just moving down from KY rally. I asked for a site number but was not given one. Perhaps you can check when you contact the KOA next. Just love your TN rallies (well, OK ... we sort of like all rallies) :)

dix36

Made reservations today with Mike. Arrive 14 OCT. No site assigned. If there's golf, sign me up. And, let me know when you want GOO payment.

Nabo

Can't wait to see the "thehillsonwheels" and the "Flying Dutchman" again. Will put ya down for golf Dick. Payment of the Grand Ole Opry is not due until August 15 but I can get it from you at Goshen.
Ya'll travel safely.

Nabo

Question - would there be an interest for doing a bus tour of the country stars homes in the Nashville area sometime Saturday? It would be about 3 hours long and if there's enough interest, I will find out more information and let ya know.
Byrd

travelin2

Pennsylvania Chapter Leaders-retired
Question - would there be an interest for doing a bus tour of the country stars homes in the Nashville area sometime Saturday? It would be about 3 hours long and if there's enough interest, I will find out more information and let ya know.
Byrd

Sure!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ncc1701e

Byrd, Just thought I'd throw this out. If anyone is interested we'll have our "Pegs & Jokers" game with us. Thought if some wanted to play after the Friday Meet & Greet it might be a time to pass the rest of the evening.

Status
Not open for further replies.